Why was today full of extremes for me??

punkangelgcm437

Yay!! Sarah's home from school!!

Now for my commentary that I had no time for this morning.

Firstly, Isthmus. Nodes are like a direction in life. My North node (or my goal) is in Aries. Thus...My South node is in Libra (cuz they're exactly 180 degrees apart). Ok..think of it like a tree. South node is what you wanna be like...so I wanna be like a Libra. But I end up having to be like an Aries. So for me, I usually start things in groups and like doing it that way...but end up having to do it by myself (and yeah, it's pretty true). There's more about it on http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm

On that site go to the like, very bottom, lesson 33. He gives a really good explanation.

Ok...going back.
I dont think Virgo and Leo have so much in common either. But I dont know if that's the case with all the signs. Maybe I just see Virgo as the earthyist and Leo as the most firey...Hmm...that might make a really good thread topic right there. Go me.

But I dont know if I act my opposite in with all my planets. I can be pretty Ariesish sometimes...but I credit that to having my moon in Aries. Thus..my sun & moon are opposites (yall finally figured out what makes me so moody. I just anwsered everyone's questions didn't I? LOL).

Ok, I might not be the best subject here cuz I have alot of Libra/Aries. Sun&Venus are both in Libra, Moon&Jupiter are in Aries. Ok, Mercury for me is in Scorpio...so thus I'd communicate like a Taurus when I'm stressed. I'm not sure if that's true or not. I dont know a whole lot about Taurus's (I havent known any of them very well). And Mars is in Virgo...so when I'm stressed I fight like a Pisces...so when I'm stressed I fight with pure emotion?? Isthmus...am I getting this right? Am I close??

I think my North Node is being accomplished well. I'm a pretty independent, confident, and I trust my own inpulses pretty well. Thing is, I'm still very Libra. I tend to go on the extremes...I'll either confront you straight up or completely and totally avoid fighting. There seems to be little middle ground...of course everything I do seems to be to an extreme. And I'm very selfless sometimes where it prolly aint good for me...but I can't get over it I guess.

Elle- Yeah..alotta Leo goin on kinda sucks for me too...but luckily it's gonna be in Virgo here in...like 5 days or so.

Moongold, Isthmus, Elle....think I should start a shadow thread????

Elle

Virgo - Hurry Up and Arrive Already!

I can't wait for Virgo to get here - less than a week and maybe I will feel normal again.
Interesting thread, all. Let me know if you open another one...

Warmest,

Elle

isthmus nekoi

Re: Re: Re: Isthmus and Punkangel - cooee!

Moongold said:
The comment simply reflects a question as to whether it would be helpful to discuss Nodes at this point.

Oh, I understand now! Starting a new thread sounds fine. Then more ppl interested in nodes or 'shadow' will probably read those posts. Catching up on a long thread can get sort of intimidating.

Sarah, thanks for the link! Speaking of oppositions, I am the opposite of you: my north node is in my 7th house (Libra). So perhaps we have much to learn from each other.

As for fighting like a Pisces b/c Mars is in Virgo.. Hm... do you find you get emotional when fighting? Or do you prefer to stick to the facts, like a Virgo? Like I said before, I'm not sure how to apply this theory. I have Mars in Aquarius, and when I fight, I like to end it on a compromise or at least a good note, I think more b/c of my Sag Venus conj Neptune more than anything else....

Oh, and Leo's not that bad! Lotsa Leo in the air is very condusive to having fun ^_^

Moongold

Sarah,

Thanks for the Bob Marks link. It was very interesting. Jan Spiller gas a slightly different take, and I haven't read much else.

It seems that you were speaking about Nodes then. Now i understand.

punkangelgcm437

Ok Yall...
I'mma start a new thread for nodes and such. I think it would benifit us all...plus we wont have to search this one.

Isthmus...I bet we do have a ton to learn from eachother on our nodes. I'll cya in the new thread Im puttin up.

Thanks for the support! Love Yall!!!