Housing your Lenormands...

pickled pixie

Hi peeps, sorry if this has been asked before but what do you store you Lenormands in?? I have 3 decks on their way to me and one that I'm already using and Tarot bags seem to swamp them! I think I'd like a tin or something but can't seem to find anything!?? :/

Village Witch

The few decks I have came in plastic boxes. That is what I keep them in. As I read every day, I don't store my cards as I use whatever deck appeals to me that day.

Here is a link to a shop that has several zippered bags that can be used for card storage.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlternateRealitiesD

shadowdancer

I use various things for Lennies:

Tins. These are the 2oz tobacco tins you can get through ebay. (Check dimensions inside that they will house your size cards)

Plastic playing card cases. Come either bridge or poker sized, mine are from printerstudio.com

Coin bags. I had quite a few printed from printerstudio.com
Only just big enough but do a great job.

I am sure others have other storage systems :)

pickled pixie

Thanks for all the great ideas!! I particularly lile the idea of the tobacco tins!! They sound perfect and very cost effective!! šŸ˜Š

Joon

Also Altoids tins! ;-)

Ira

I have only 2 decks, and store them in the boxes they come in, atm. The boxes are starting to get disfigured. Since the boxes are small, I think I'll start crocheting(a little tedious, I know) a couple of holders for them.

karlwb

Check out bargain stores for odd small purses. I found one unusual example made from little wooden triangles sewn together. Fits my Blue Owls perfectly. My daughter gave me a woven zipper bag for my big Laura Tuans and latched onto a funky little zipper bag from a supermarket rack for another deck. They all kind of presented themselves to me in moments of serendipity.

Teheuti

Look for old bridge and poker cases. I have a soft plastic case that used to carry canasta cards and a little score booklet.

Numi Tea had little boxes of exotic flowering teas last Christmas. The box is extremely well-made and is the perfect size to hold three bridge-size Lenormand decks, which makes it great for traveling.

Mary

pickled pixie

Thanks everyone for your input!! I'm having great fun looking for the perfect home for them!! šŸ˜Š