Reading Circles???

Cacia

Hello All:

Do they have reading circles for lenormand? If they do how can I register would love to join one.

danieljuk

sadly not currently :(
Flaxen started the informal 3x3 monthly lenormand threads, that started around this time last year but sadly interest died out!

If someone wants to run a monthly circle, perhaps we could find out how many people would be willing to join in? it would need list hosts, people participating and momentum to get it going. Glass Owl and Fortuna got a Oracle circle going and it's successful! Fortuna hosts it themselves and puts a lot of work into it, which is what it would need and to get people to join up! But if anyone is interested in running a circle they could talk to Lee about it or ask advice from the other list hosts but at the moment nothing formal going on :mad:

Cacia

Daniel that would be fantastic, reality is that this is the way you learn to read the cards, Lenny seems simpler but in reality has more depth that I thought. Like tarot they have their secret and with time and practice you can unlock that part of your intuition when you read them

conurelover

How does the circle work?

Cacia

Lee is there any way that you can take a consensus and find out if people are willing to participate and that way open up the reading circles for lenormand. I am currently participating for Tarot but was looking for something in Lenny sadly do not see anything at this point.

Lee

Lee is there any way that you can take a consensus and find out if people are willing to participate and that way open up the reading circles for lenormand. I am currently participating for Tarot but was looking for something in Lenny sadly do not see anything at this point.
Hi Cacia, the first step is for someone to volunteer to host the circle. If anyone wants to volunteer, let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cacia

Okay Lee I would love to host the circle just do not know what needs to be done

Lee

OK, thanks Cacia, I will look into it and get back to you. :)