king of cups and 5 of cups

StarScream

weird combination here

5 of cups as feelings

and king of cups as level of interest

i have been dating this guy since the day i met him prretty much....its just one of those relationships where you meet and you never want to separate.

im addicted to tarot so thats why im doing the reading lol. he knows i do readings, although im not all that sure how comfortable he is that i do them.

anywyas as his feelings i pulled 5 of cups....maybe hes missing me while hes at work?

level of interest is king of cups - i think this speaks for itself....hes stable committed and falling in love

rwcarter

his feelings for you, I assume, and not his feelings for boiled spinach? :D

As the figure in the 5C is focused on what's been lost and not on what he has, I guess that could be construed as missing you while he's at work. My initial thought was that his feelings were mixed (orientation of the cups), which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

StarScream

his feelings for you, I assume, and not his feelings for boiled spinach? :D

As the figure in the 5C is focused on what's been lost and not on what he has, I guess that could be construed as missing you while he's at work. My initial thought was that his feelings were mixed (orientation of the cups), which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

mixed feeling?

rwcarter

You could do something that drives him crazy but in the grand scheme of things, he loves you.

StarScream

You could do something that drives him crazy but in the grand scheme of things, he loves you.

lol, ah yes. I am so stubborn....it drives him insane