Ace of swords and strength if someone will come after a person

Dartellus

Hi!

How are you doing?

What you think about a Ace of Swords, clarified by the strength, in a quest about "if someone will come after the querent".

The Ace o sw might be saying that the person will come after, but only if a new idea, about the situation, comes in the other person mind. If that happens the other person will feel the strength to go after the querent?

What you think?

Thanks!

rwcarter

What do you mean by "will come after"? Pursue a lover who's leaving you? Or to attack someone?

The AS can also be seen as the start of conflict and Strength could be a show of force. So if you're asking about the chance of attack or violence, then I'd say the answer is yes.

Dartellus

What do you mean by "will come after"? Pursue a lover who's leaving you? Or to attack someone?

The AS can also be seen as the start of conflict and Strength could be a show of force. So if you're asking about the chance of attack or violence, then I'd say the answer is yes.

Hi Rodney!

No, i was speaking in a "pursue a lover" way.
But now you made me think, maybe this could show a confrotation? Maybe with arguing as well?

Thanks Rodney!

Dartellus

Ahh. Then I'd say no.

Hi Rodney!

So in this case the Ace could mean that the other person has new ideas or went for a fresh beginning.

Thanks Rodney for the insight!

rwcarter

This is why I keep harping on context and the question asked. It also highlights why I don't think the same card(s) are always a Yes or a No answer.

In terms of pursuing a lover who's left one, the AS indicates an idea or knee-jerk reaction that one quells (Strength), so no, the person wouldn't go after the lover who's left them. Unless, of course, that person is wanting to do harm to the former lover, in which case I'd say yes per my earlier comments.

Rodney

Dartellus

This is why I keep harping on context and the question asked. It also highlights why I don't think the same card(s) are always a Yes or a No answer.

In terms of pursuing a lover who's left one, the AS indicates an idea or knee-jerk reaction that one quells (Strength), so no, the person wouldn't go after the lover who's left them. Unless, of course, that person is wanting to do harm to the former lover, in which case I'd say yes per my earlier comments.

Rodney

Hi Rodney!
Yeah, you are right, context is everything in the reading.

Thanks about the insights about the Strength in this case, its interesting to see it has the card could means so much different things in this case.

Thanks for the help!