Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

MoonGypsy

Robyn, Roman Numerals as the Maximum...My first choice is actually for no titles or numbers...

Nothing to take away from the gorgeous images and background.

My 2nd choice would be for small unobtrusive Roman Numerals..:love: [and that might actually be a better choice for those who are fairly new to Lenormand.]
i will certainly be more than happy whatever you decide...:*

Chronata

Robyn, Roman Numerals as the Maximum...My first choice is actually for no titles or numbers...

My 2nd choice would be for small unobtrusive Roman Numerals..:love:

Gotcha...I would kinda like to not have to include anything else...because well, then I would be done, and I can go straight to the printer! (I am also quite lazy! :D)

but there's some unused dark space at the top of each card (originally planned for the card inserts that sooo didn't work!) and I thinik somehting needs ot fill it.

Te numbers would be very small, yes.

MoonGypsy

Gotcha...I would kinda like to not have to include anything else...because well, then I would be done, and I can go straight to the printer! (I am also quite lazy! :D)

but there's some unused dark space at the top of each card (originally planned for the card inserts that sooo didn't work!) and I thinik somehting needs ot fill it.

Te numbers would be very small, yes.

That sounds perfect,then! i am soooo very happy, sweet Gypsy Sister! Are you saying you have completed all the images, and you only need to add the Roman Numerals??? :D i may faint from sheer joy! :heart:

tarot heart

My 2nd choice would be for small unobtrusive Roman Numerals..:love:

I agree with MG on both counts. No numbers, no titles, just those dreamy images. As you
said, it's pretty obvious what the card is...:D

And another cheer: YAY FOR CHRONATA!!!!!!

Chronata

Thank you ladies! yes, they are finished...more of less. I still dislike one or two images,(the bouquet, coffin) and trying to decide if I should redo them.

Just waiting now to buy new batteries for the camera so I can show you the rest of them!
and then off to the borrowed scanner.

MoonGypsy

Thank you ladies! yes, they are finished...more of less. I still dislike one or two images,(the bouquet, coffin) and trying to decide if I should redo them.

Just waiting now to buy new batteries for the camera so I can show you the rest of them!
and then off to the borrowed scanner.

Oh wow, i am just positively dazed and amazed...gobsmacked, really!

Bluefeet

Either numbers only or plain images would be perfectly fine for me! The artworks themselves are beautiful enough to dazzle me. :)

flying black kat

I like them either way. The design, the background, are what speaks to me.

Kathy

Babalon Jones

Beautiful!

Alta

I would like to buy a copy Chronata, so add my name please.