using elemental dignities

Eremita90

which is all very commendable, respectable, and scholarly -- BUT the average Querent doesn't give a rat's 'behind', and just wants to know if their Significant Other is likely to return...)

Well,if you are going to study Tarot based on what the average Querent generally expects from a reader, you will know very very little about it. Of course if you can live with this, more power to you :D

At any rate, I too don't particularly like to bring the outer planets into the equation, although I must say that PFC makes quite an elegant case for it in his works: he uses both the outers and the mother elements/letters. But as refined as Case's system is, the traditional astrological system is more elegant to my eyes, and allows one to keep a clear distinction between planetary trumps and elemental trumps. Not to mention that if one uses the outers, it makes more sense then to utilize the newer system for the decanates in the minors. Of course it is not compulsory, and there's nothing particularly disgusting about it, but you would have, for instance only some Cup cards associated with the Priestess: it's a bit too regimented.

Storm82

non of you are using kabbalah and GD system when reading?

Im trying to find out what crowley thought about the jupiter card, but cant find anything definite (maybe I just dont know where to look :)
if any of you know where I can find out this , please let me know

if I remember corectly jupiter is called "lord of air" in 777, and would therefor be air(?)
but...
jupiter rules sagittarius and pisces and therefor would be fire (?)

Storm82

in 777 (page 4) is 21 (jupiter,wheel of fortune) air

Michael Sternbach

non of you are using kabbalah and GD system when reading?

Im trying to find out what crowley thought about the jupiter card, but cant find anything definite (maybe I just dont know where to look :)
if any of you know where I can find out this , please let me know

if I remember corectly jupiter is called "lord of air" in 777, and would therefor be air(?)
but...
jupiter rules sagittarius and pisces and therefor would be fire (?)

Jupiter is the classical ruler of both a Fire and a Water sign, but by himself, he is Air. This is standard knowledge in traditional Astrology which Crowley was of course familiar with. I thought I had explained this clearly in my earlier post?

in 777 (page 4) is 21 (jupiter,wheel of fortune) air

There you go. :)