4 Card Past Life Tarot Spread Interpretation & Discussion

sunshineisme777

I have searched the web, came here and poured through my own books and have not been able to find a 4 card Past Life Tarot Spread. During this New Moon I was moved to lay out just 4 cards and go from there.

1. Dawn/Beginning: 8 of Pentacles
2. Midday/Middle: Strength
3. Dusk/End: Tower
4. Midnight/Outcome (what passes through to this incarnation): Princess of Cups (aka: Page of Cups)

***Adapted and borrowed from: Tarot Illuminati by Erik Dunne and Kim Huggens

It is pretty simple and totally based on intuition. I was looking for a simple explanation of the overall cycle of that lifetime. Although I found this forum (with the Past Life Spread Section) after I did the reading. I now realize there were so many options that could have provided insightful elaboration. With that said, I understand my method at the beginning of the reading but what struck me as odd was the Tower and Cups combo. I wonder if I took this reading as it was started, laid out the cards again and continue with one of the spreads I found here, if that could still provide accuracy.
As a traditionalist and somewhat of a superstitious person I know that the reading was already given and to now go back may prove counter-productive. I would still like to figure it out. I haven’t had any revelations/dreams yet. Spirit moved me to do it this way for some reason. I am open to what others may have to add as well.
My current interpretation:
The number 8 is prevalent in this reading from the Eight of Pentacles, to the VIII Strength card and its luminescate symbolism. Not to mention that 8 is my current life path number. The Tower has 22 yods in it which is a master number, plus the Princess of cups can connected to the High Priestess, 2 of Cups and The Star, meaning 3.
(8 (pentacle) +8 (strength) +8 (leminescate) +22 (yods) +3 (cup card associations to other cards) =49 (4+9=13, 1+3=4, 1/2 of 8)
The Pentacles card represents to me that I was deeply focused and tasked to do a specific job or craft in that life and in combination with the Strength card I see it as having a strong feminine energy taming or bringing balance to something, what I’m unsure. But to see the Tower told me that my mission was unexpectedly cut short, caused ruin or ended abruptly somehow. I also questioned if my approach to whatever it was I was meant to complete over threw the situation. As a last ditch interpretative effort it caused possible regression on my part. The reason I came to that conclusion is because the last card represents a young female who maybe priestess or young-wise woman like (which was mentioned to me 7 years ago in another reading done by a well-seasoned reader that I was a priestess in a past life). However, I do see 3 positive cards to one card that takes the cake for me right now. Any thoughts or experiences?
Blessings