Advice required on a special spread

Nikita_

Hi everyone, I've had a request for a type of reading I had never had before, and I was wondering if anyone has a spread to advise me for this. A guy I know is living on a kind of farm he has inherited from his father, with whom he had a very troubled relationship. The place is beautiful, surrounded by land with apple trees and orchards, and a huge house which he has turned into a kind of country hotel. Still, he is convinced that there are some problems with this place, caused by a negative energy, which has over the years-he has had in for about 7 years- caused several incidents, including a fire at one point.
He asked me if I can do a reading for him, asking if indeed there is something wrong with this property, and what can be done to solve the problem, if possible, because him and his wife are feeling really uncomfortable there.
I've never done a spread like that before, do you have any suggestions ?

tealxlust

I think the better question to ask is why there is so much negative energy coming from the farm. A farm is a peaceful place, not polluted by negative energies that may come from surroundings cities or towns. If it's in the country, I would wonder why so much negative energy in a serene environment where there should be no negative energy at all. Or at least, not from others.

I think maybe the negative energy may be coming from the family who has owned this farm and the land. These people are attached to the land as they've come to own it and passed it down to new owners.

This is particular situation so I thought I would create a spread for you to see if this would be helpful to your friend.

Negative Energy, Where are you?

. . . 2 . . .
. 4 . 1 . 5 . 6 .
. . . 3 . . .

1 - Is there bad energy?
2 - Where is it coming from? People or resident(building)?
3 - Cause of bad energy (if too vague, a clarification card can be dealt for further explanation!)
4 - Is this bad energy harmful to the living?
5 - What can be done to cleanse this negative energy?
6 - Clarification card for what can be done (laid on top of 5)

It'll probably end up looking like an arrow, like for directions! Hope this helps out

Nikita_

I think the better question to ask is why there is so much negative energy coming from the farm. A farm is a peaceful place, not polluted by negative energies that may come from surroundings cities or towns. If it's in the country, I would wonder why so much negative energy in a serene environment where there should be no negative energy at all. Or at least, not from others.

I think maybe the negative energy may be coming from the family who has owned this farm and the land. These people are attached to the land as they've come to own it and passed it down to new owners.

This is particular situation so I thought I would create a spread for you to see if this would be helpful to your friend.

Negative Energy, Where are you?

. . . 2 . . .
. 4 . 1 . 5 . 6 .
. . . 3 . . .

1 - Is there bad energy?
2 - Where is it coming from? People or resident(building)?
3 - Cause of bad energy (if too vague, a clarification card can be dealt for further explanation!)
4 - Is this bad energy harmful to the living?
5 - What can be done to cleanse this negative energy?
6 - Clarification card for what can be done (laid on top of 5)

It'll probably end up looking like an arrow, like for directions! Hope this helps out

Thanks a lot, I like this spread...I'm also looking through the ones suggested by Hemera, and I need to be careful with this, because these guys are a very nice couple, but very sensitive to this stuff, and I think they're scared...they feel that it's bad energy coming from his parents, who they describe as very negative people, but at the same time they're worried this can't be sorted out because the've invested so much money in this place now...I'm looking through the different possibilities for spreads now, and then I'll decide....

Nikita_

PS

I've been to this place, and personally I haven't perceived a really negative energy there; I've also considered the possibility that this is all emotional stuff they need to deal with, rather than a real " haunting " or " curse "....that's what I need to find out for them...

Hemera

They could of course do a banishing ritual or ask someone who knows what they are doing to perform it for them. It often helps. This is OT here but there has been discussion about this in Spirituality.

Nikita_

They could of course do a banishing ritual or ask someone who knows what they are doing to perform it for them. It often helps. This is OT here but there has been discussion about this in Spirituality.

Really ? I am not familiar with that section....I'll have a look at that....Thanks...