Looking for spread - which Uni course?

AmeliePoptart

I'm having a mild freak out at the moment trying to decide which is the best path for me to take. Pretty much, I am currently 2/3rds through a BA in Literature and Creative Writing, but I hate my university (I am unmotivated, depressed, and don't feel I am gaining the tools I need). Next week, I have an interview with another University, specializing in Creative Industries. I have applied for a BA in Film and Television, something I could be very good at, but would also have to restart a 2 year course as well as take up units I am not confident in (which is what happened this year).

I don't know what it best: do I stay where I am and finish this course, even though I hate it; or do I go to this new place and restart my BA?

There are a lot of pros and cons for each, this is just a condensed explanation of my predicament. Is anyone able to show me a suitable spread? I would appreciate it muchly xo

hiemal

Hi AmeliePoptart! I'm going through a slightly similar situation, only about which major. Here's a spread for you:

[1].......[2]
[3].......[4]
[5].......[6]
[7].......[8]

1-Choice A
2- Choice B
3- Emotional impact of choice A
4- Emotional impact of choice B
5- Career impact of choice A
6- Career impact of Choice B
7- Outcome if you chose choice A
8- Outcome if you chose choice B

Hope this helps!

Lady Lenore

Hi AmeliePoptart! I'm going through a slightly similar situation, only about which major. Here's a spread for you:

[1].......[2]
[3].......[4]
[5].......[6]
[7].......[8]

1-Choice A
2- Choice B
3- Emotional impact of choice A
4- Emotional impact of choice B
5- Career impact of choice A
6- Career impact of Choice B
7- Outcome if you chose choice A
8- Outcome if you chose choice B

Hope this helps!

I do a spread very similar to yours, heimal! I just occasionally add one more card as a deciding factor. I have always found this layout very helpful, because it covers all aspects of the decision.