Sabian Symbols: Draws (Other than daily and weekly)

Lynda

Hey GA
I don't think the Oracle can tell you if you're in love with your ex - that's for you to know... sounds like you're confused...

The Two Guardian Angels Bringing Protection passage that you quoted includes the phrase:

"Connection with one's own sense of inner guidance."

In amongst telling you that you're protected (it's a very beautiful Symbol!), it's telling you to 'connect with your own sense of inner guidance'... after all, I really don't think it can tell you about such a personal thing.

Hope this makes sense
Greetings from Sydney, Australia
Lynda

GoddessArtemis

Lynda: Yes it makes sense. :D I guess my question about love and the ex was more about...well, how much DOES this Sabian Symbol thing know?

It's true, it can't tell me about my own feelings...which at this point, as you say, are a tad confused.

Thanks!

GA

Lynda

Hi GA
I know how confusing being in love with someone can be, so it's understood. Sometimes we want everything (anything!) to tell us something so we can understand what's going on...

I hope you find your way clear to some resolution to your predicament...it seems that those of us who aren't in relationship want to be in one, those who are in one don't want to be and we're often also somewhere in the middle... Life can be so darn confusing!

Greetings from Avalon
Lynda

MCsea

;)
Yep thats how I would say it too,
re-connect with the love inside you

Marina