Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 11 - #41

MCsea

Cool- water and flowers
purple_scorp
I love that you have spent so muhc time and effor organising these pics - thank you

purple_scorp

Thanks Marina.

Google......Images.......it's really quite easy and a challenge too, to find appropriate images.

I guess I am a very visual person - and I absolutely love the Orphalese Tarot software - it seemed the logical thing to do to combine both passions.

Some cards take more time than others. Sometimes I just type in a few key words and the very first image that appears seems to fit beautifully. I feel a real sense of achievement when I strike this gold.

Whereas, others are a little more challenging. For some - I've had to take a combination of images into a graphics program and doctor them a bit, to get a better fit. It was particularly difficult for me to find an image for Cancer 9 - a naked girl, leaning over a pond, fishing.

And then there are some cards that I feel are maybe works in progress as I'm not entirely happy with the end result.

It has taken a while to develop the entire 360 deck (almost finished) but it has been very rewarding.

with love
purple_scorp