Guess who's chart this is....

franniee

ok but the point was to figure out from the chart who the person is - kind of like mystery person. right Nik?

Victoria beckham's chart has her as a leo ascendent....so I am not so sure it is her.

214red

ignore sorry incorrect post

214red

le.jour.obscurcit said:
It's Victoria Beckham!!!

did you look at the chart or simply google it? part of the fun is looking at aspects of the chart, its meant to be fun. would have been appricated if you contributed about the chart not and what it says about the person not really the name.

Frannee- your correct, its meant to be a fun game to start making us look at charts and apply it to someone.

thanks for everyone that joined it, how does your analysis of the chart look now you know who it is.

i can see her with both asc, leo esp as i could see that she seems to need gifts to show she is loved (i understand that as a venus in leo)

le.jour.obscurcit

214red said:
did you look at the chart or simply google it? part of the fun is looking at aspects of the chart, its meant to be fun. would have been appricated if you contributed about the chart not and what it says about the person not really the name.

Yeah, I searched for famous people with Capricorn Midheaven with Aries Sun/Ascendant on Astrotheme, go me!!

prudence

214red said:

Frannee- your correct, its meant to be a fun game to start making us look at charts and apply it to someone.

thanks for everyone that joined it, how does your analysis of the chart look now you know who it is.

i can see her with both asc, leo esp as i could see that she seems to need gifts to show she is loved (i understand that as a venus in leo)
Thanks for trying, 214red!! It was fun... maybe you could try another one, and request that people who want to post in it to please play along with the game, and don't just do a quickie google search for the answer.

Well, as for what do I think now that I know... ummm, I have no clue about Mrs. B's sex/romantic life, other than her hubby is David Beckham. Maybe she is a strong outgoing personality, what with having been in music group, but I honestly know very very little about her and this description may or may not fit.

franniee

I agree with Prudence! Let's do this game again! Let's do it like mystery person. I think it would be a great way to figure out a chart.

Whoever doesn't want to play then please don't.

As for my reading.... she is charming and very good looking so that part was good. You do notice her when she is in a room. She is wild.... or was.... probably strong willed. She is focused. but I don't know her well enough to really give more an opinion.

I would have guessed she was coupled but that was just by her looks and her charisma..... not something I saw definitively in her chart!

i wonder.... how would I know if she was dead or alive?

OH! and is she known to be psychic?

lilangel09

lilangel09 said:
This person is a leader who communicates with graveness, energy, and directness. It's easy for this person to act responsibly and with integrity. People think this person is not very smart, but he/she has a very quick mind. They probably drive a sports car or have a masculine car and hands. If there is a sibling, this sibling will be aggressive and like to start things.
I don't really know much about her character. From quotes, it seems like she's very direct. I think she's a very smart woman, and she drives a customized Porsche.

lilangel09 said:
This person is a workaholic and proceeds jobs and daily life with intensity. They are likely to have a job involving art or beauty. They will want to fight or control at work. This person wants a conventional position of authority in the public and to have worked hard to get there. This person has a very great and expansive imagination. This person is probably a judge or runs an art corporation.

She actively runs a fashion line and does all sorts of things dealing with fashion. She's also a Spice girl and seems to spend a lot of time either concentrating on her fashion line or working as a Spice girl.

lilangel09 said:
They would like an unconventional relationship and are attracted to eccentrics. Independence is very important for both the partner and this person. Any legal issues will be not of the typical fare. I think they would be frequently divorced or have very open relationships. It would be very hard for them to find a permanent partner.
I didn't think she would be married because this person seems like a very independent spirit who is not likely to compromise. She has been married once and for a long time, and this is unusual for celebrities. VB and DB are very career driven power couple. The relationship certainly is unconventional. She has moved several times with her family because of her husband's career.

lilangel09 said:
This person's friends are sensitive and close. Conversely, this person does not look or act sensitive. This person gets along a lot better with women than men.
Don't know the validity of this at all.

prudence

Well, I hope 214red is not too disheartened and will continue with this, as it was a good exercise for anyone who is trying to learn astro... please consider doing another, there are people who really liked doing this, and it was fun which is always important when trying to learn anything new.

Lilangel, your explanation is really in depth!! You definitely took to this exercise very well!!