02-06-04 Leo Full Moon Report

isthmus nekoi

Full Moon Report Feb 6/04 12:47 am PST

A Leo full moon signifies warmth, drama and affection. There are a few signatures worth looking at that colour this lunation with intensity as well as idealism which makes me think of the phrase, “all the world’s a stage”.

Neptune and Pluto in the signs of Aquarius and Sag respectively, both contact this Leo moon/Aquarian sun axis. This adds a strong push for intensity and change towards the ‘greater good’, although the presence of deception and control are still strong within the lunation with Jupiter still squaring Pluto quincunxing a Neptune-Sun conjunction. Good motives may be manipulated, even swayed towards questionable behaviour.

Having said that, it's worth noting that Saturn and Mercury are no longer in opposition. This relieves Mercury of its nitpicking and getting bogged down into unnecessary details. Even if a certain level of deception and dogmatism lies in the air, Mercury presents a possibility of stepping outside the Neptunian fog with a Capricorn like pragmatism and hard nosed communication. Mercury also sextiles a Piscean Venus, so understanding may be fostered through kind words and forgiveness. (Although even here we are not totally free of the potential for manipulation with Venus squaring Pluto.)

Another potential form of clarity is the insight and the ability to break out of old modes of behaviour as represented by Mars’ sextiles to Uranus and Saturn. These aspects may aid in the action of seeking clarity and controlled, realistic changes. Again this is accomplished by emphasizing caring and a common ground.

Overall, it still looks like it’s going to be quite the struggle to maintain a clear, objective head about things. Any troubles in communication from the last lunation could really come to a head now. Powerful displays and fireworks fueled by idealism and fervor are pitted against common sense and empathy on a personal level. The ability to act in resistance against manipulation and even to exact profound changes is possible although it looks to me that we’ll have to wait for the lights to come back on after the show before we'll be able to see things as they really are.

skytwig

Sounds a little 'kinder'.... :)

I get emails from Star IQ about upcoming aspects and on Wednesday Mercury will be trining my natal sun and natal moon.... now, i would suspect that is just a quick transition, right? Will it affect or be affected by the Full moon at all?

(I am a writer, so I'm sure Wednesday is going to be a good day to write?)

miss_apples

Does this mean the negative sides of the leo will come out also?
probably not since you said the other planetary line ups will promote good intentions. But wouldnt that be scary...Im a leo and I know what leoness can do! lol

isthmus nekoi

skytwig, yes you are correct, the mercury aspect will not last long. As for its relation to the full moon, they are 2 days apart so I think the Mercury aspect will be quite weak by then.

miss_apples, good question. I wouldn't say the negative side of Leo will come up per se, but it seems to me that dramatic side of Leo could be used to cover up and misdirect the objective truth. This is not to say though, that all Leos will be telling tall tales this full moon! The full moon affects everyone to varying degrees.

rubricat

No Wonder ...

Thanks so much for posting isthmus nekoi!

This explains alot of what I've been feeling the past couple days. Had a thought that the moon might be causing me some trouble this cycle!

My sun (and mercury and uranus) in Leo. I've been feeling very moody and impulsive and even a little hostile (not like my usual lap cat self!).

Feeling sort of werewolf-like and might have to lay low until it's over! :)

PurpleGoddess

isthmus nekoi said:
Full Moon Report Feb 6/04 12:47 am PST

Another potential form of clarity is the insight and the ability to break out of old modes of behaviour as represented by Mars’ sextiles to Uranus and Saturn. These aspects may aid in the action of seeking clarity and controlled, realistic changes. Again this is accomplished by emphasizing caring and a common ground.

Overall, it still looks like it’s going to be quite the struggle to maintain a clear, objective head about things. Any troubles in communication from the last lunation could really come to a head now. Powerful displays and fireworks fueled by idealism and fervor are pitted against common sense and empathy on a personal level. The ability to act in resistance against manipulation and even to exact profound changes is possible although it looks to me that we’ll have to wait for the lights to come back on after the show before we'll be able to see things as they really are.

Ok it's 5 days from the full moon, it's waning looks beautiful in the winter sky with the stars bright. But the above quote is where I am at work right now. each day is worse than the last and i'm being bossed around by people who have no clue what communication is about so they wonder why i have an "attitude problem". keep me in the dark for 2 1/2 yrs about doing something wrong, how am i to feel?! i'm also very emotional from breaking up a relationship that wasn't going in the direction i want it go in. i'm in my final term of massage therapy which is stressful enough. i don't need any of the garbage that's going on there. just leave me be to the lab people and leave me out of the "office" crap! it's making it very difficult to incorporate new ways of communicating when i'm being attacked on a daily basis.

would anyone be able to work up a chart for me with the full moon? i'm a triple cancer...6/22/1963, born 7:34 in Milford, CT. i'm having alot of trouble dealing with everything that's happening and keep my focus on the wellbeing of my massage clients. i want so much to run back to the ex!

Anyone's help would be so appreciated!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be!
PG

paradoxx

I've been focusing on current Saturn (retro) CAncer energies in my monthly reports, and here they are

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20676
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21652
my opinions on current astro influences are also here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9700

If i have time tonight, i will provide a chart interpretation but it will probably be in a new thread. I have a friend who was born on 6/22/1980 and his job situation has been turbulant to say the least. Best advise right now, don't expect things to keep movng the way they have been, new restrictions are being placed and retrating into your cancer shell is not the best tactic right now.

PurpleGoddess

how did you know?!

Paradoxx,
that's exactly what i want to do. go into protective hiding or lash out w/my crab claws both aren't good.
i'll check out the thread. thanks. :)
ps tell your friend that he's not the only cancer on 6/22 going thru the same thing!
BB, PG

miss_apples

Is the moon in cancer right now? Is that why everyone is so moody and depressed? Im looking at my yahoo buddy list and Im seeing three people that have status messages that seem almost suicidal and Im biting my nails because of it!

miss_apples

wait...it cant be in cant be in cancer right now....its either in Virgo or Libra right?