December ....

starburst_au

Hey All,

So I have limited knowledge of astrological stuff.... but I always find it interesting to see what planet will be where thought out the month and how that effects us / relationships and mood...

I'd be interested to know what's happening in the first few weeks of December... If anyone had any insight or could suggest a few blogs / sites that they use... that would be great!

Cheers,
SB

Minderwiz

... but I always find it interesting to see what planet will be where thought out the month and how that effects us / relationships and mood...

I'd be interested to know what's happening in the first few weeks of December... If anyone had any insight or could suggest a few blogs / sites that they use... that would be great!

Cheers,
SB

Planets in signs is only part of the story. to see how you are affected requires a chart of some sort. The easiest but most inaccurate is to set up a simple horoscope based on your Sun Sign. That would put the transiting planets in the houses but it would not show any natal planets accept for the Sun, which would be in the right sign but at an indeterminate degree and probably in the wrong house, unless you were born around sunrise.

That's the way it's done in the 'Your Stars' columns. A much more accurate way of looking at you and the first three weeks of December is to work off a natal chart. For that you would need to disclose the following information. either in the thread or via PM.

Time of birth: hh:mm (please use the 24 hour clock or make it clear whther your birth is am or pm)

Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy/mm/dd (the US is non-standard in expressing numerical dates and that can lead to major errors in charts cast by Astrologers outside the US)

If you don't want to disclose your details then just give your sun sign and I can do you a basic prediction. You might alternatively look at www.astro.com where you will find the same sort of prediction.