Kind of awkward horary question

CaliforniaTarot

I have been wondering for a few months if I'd lose my virginity before my 23rd bday this upcoming April. It's an awkward question/topic for me to put out into the public, but I really want to know. I've had quite a few exes in the past and we've done everything except sex (sorry if it's weird to think about lol). I never had sex w/ them because I honestly didn't feel like I'd truly be comfortable with it and like I truly loved them enough to do that. I REALLY would like to know if I will lose it before my 23rd birthday in 3 months.

In this horary my significator is Venus, but I don't know if I should use the 5th or 8th house to represent sex. If I use the 5th house sig then it's Mercury which conjuncts my sig Venus, but if I use the 8th house sig then it's Jupiter who opposes my Venus. Also, the Ascendant is in a really late degree, but I still judged the chart....

You will need to zoom in:
JxV2JeI.gif

Chanah

Looking at your recent horaries - you might want to take a break from them for a bit, but that is completely up to you, of course. This one has a late ascendant and Saturn on the 7th house cusp, indicating impairment in the astrologer's judgement.

All of the charts have had some major readability problems - likely because you're really anxious about the subject, which I understand.

An astrologer called Vettius Valens said a couple of thousand years ago that some charts are more 'chrematistikos' or telling, than other charts. I have found this to be true, even when I haven't wanted it to be. Your recent charts on the subject of sex and romance seem not willing to talk, so my best guess would be that you're not supposed to see this stuff right now.

If you were to read this chart, you'd want an aspect between the first and seventh house rulers, Venus and Mars in this particular chart, since losing virginity would be the result of sex, which you do with another person (7th house). 5th house would rule the act itself.

Mercury's also going to retrograde very soon, so it won't perfect the conjunction to Venus, but even if it were, it wouldn't help.

If one were to read the chart, the answer would be 'no'.

But again, look at the considerations before judgement in all three recent charts. Considerations before judgement aren't a 'no', they're more an indication that things are muddy, and sometimes that there is nothing you can directly do at the moment to get your wish. I really think it's something you're not supposed to know for now, or the sky would be a bit more forthcoming. Sometimes life is like that. Maybe give it a few weeks' rest before you ask again, you may get a clearer answer - or it could be that at times there are things that we're simply not meant to see in advance and for you and this subject - this is one of those times.

All of which is easier said than done, I know. But...hoping that something pleasant happens for you soon in romance regardless of muddy skies!

Minderwiz

On the main point, I agree strongly with Chanah. Your recent volume of horaries show real issues with readibility. Yes you can read a chart with considerations, but if considerations become a major feature of the charts you cast, then it's time to stop and take a break. This may well be something that you don't need to know about and let it come naturally.

I think there's an issue with the question, anyway. Losing your virginity is not something that is beyond your control, assuming that we rule out losing it by force, or rape. And that isn't really what you're asking about. There are two ways that it can happen. You can either take the decision that you need to lose it and it doesn't really matter with whom. You are perfectly free to go out and have sex with a man of your choice (or a woman for that matter) simply for the purpose of losing your virginity. Again though I don't think that is what you really want to do, because, if it were, you would have already done it.

The real question is will you meet someone that you have deep feelings about and want to have sex with them, at some point in the relationship. But that's not what you asked. In this case Chanah is right, the operative house would be the seventh, the man (or woman) that will come into your life.

As the question is phrased, I'd have taken the fifth house, because this is a question about the sex act itself, the person being irrelevant. The considerations are warnings that the chart isn't relevant to you at the moment and you asked the wrong question.

I don't think you want to lose your virginity as a simple dispassionate act, if you do horary is irrelevant and the question is moot. I think you want the right person, if so the question relates to that somebody. If I'm wrong or you find that being a virgin is 'too much' to bear then you can easily remedy the situation. But I don't think I'm wrong.

As you've asked the same question several times in the last few days, without a clear answer, I think you've exhausted it for the time being and need to let it be for a month or two. That doesn't preclude anything happening, it just means it will be a delightful surprise if it does :)