Looks like we just might end up dating...

CaliforniaTarot

I'm talking to this guy who seems promising. I'm meeting him on Friday for a first date. Our significators Venus (me, ruler of 1st house) and Mars (him, ruler of 7th house) are conjunct at 2 degrees and both are close (he's closer) to moving into the 7th house of partnerships. We're both trine Saturn which gives lasting power (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) and we're both in the same sign and same house only 2 degrees apart (Pisces 6th house). My ruler is exalted which means I have hope that this will happen.

The only thing I'm worried about is the Sun in it's detriment in the 5th house Aquarius at the 29th degree, BUT on the other hand it IS at the 29th and about the move into the 6th house Pisces where it won't be in detriment anymore :(. Please tell me if I'm wrong and how I'm wrong/how I could possibly cultivate a relationship with this guy.

QVPFFna.gif

Ronia

No, he is exalting you (not bad!). You are dignified but so is he. As per my own chart in the other thread, all charts cast these days will have Venus and Mars perfecting their conjunction only in Aries (Mars' domicile, Venus' detriment). If you wish so, you can see it as change in circumstances. To me personally, the perfection will be allowed but Minderwiz has been cooling down my excitement. :D And you also have the New Moon on the cards which is considered a bad omen. Some horaries are not read at all with the Moon combust, Minderwiz sees the waning Moon as a possible obstacle, as he explained regarding my chart. It's up to you and if you see the chart as telling the true story or not.

CaliforniaTarot

No, he is exalting you (not bad!). You are dignified but so is he. As per my own chart in the other thread, all charts cast these days will have Venus and Mars perfecting their conjunction only in Aries (Mars' domicile, Venus' detriment). If you wish so, you can see it as change in circumstances. To me personally, the perfection will be allowed but Minderwiz has been cooling down my excitement. :D And you also have the New Moon on the cards which is considered a bad omen. Some horaries are not read at all with the Moon combust, Minderwiz sees the waning Moon as a possible obstacle, as he explained regarding my chart. It's up to you and if you see the chart as telling the true story or not.

This chart is about someone else. Also, how is he exalting me when I'm Venus lol???

Ronia

He is in the sign of your exaltation.