Solar Jupiter rx

amaya1

Hello

I have on my coming birthday at my solar chart jupiter retro at 7 th house

So it will be a difficult aspect of 7 th house?? What is the meaning??

Also trine my natal sun

t kely connect with someone from mypast during this transit? n old flame or someone i had history*

Any ideas?

Minderwiz

Without your natal chart, it's difficult to give an answer. It depends where Jupiter is positioned in your natal chart and what houses it rules. One single feature in your solar return is not enough to make any hard and fast predictions. Though being angular, Jupiter my well signify something important is going to happen.

amaya1

Without your natal chart, it's difficult to give an answer. It depends where Jupiter is positioned in your natal chart and what houses it rules. One single feature in your solar return is not enough to make any hard and fast predictions. Though being angular, Jupiter my well signify something important is going to happen.
My natal jupiter in my 1st house
7cb9c499bd1060eb80083ddf17c953e5.jpg

Minderwiz

My natal jupiter in my 1st house
7cb9c499bd1060eb80083ddf17c953e5.jpg

Thanks, I got the chart but it's not that helpful, firstly because I use a different house system and secondly because I can't derive the various charts I need from it.

I could reverse engineer it, and derive your time, date and date of birth to the minute and your place of birth to within twenty miles or so. However it's a lengthy process and I've got Christmas Dinner to cook. So it would help if you gave simply:

Your date of birth: day/month/year

Your time of birth: show whether it's am or pm or use the 24 hour clock

Your place of birth

Have a great Christmas!

amaya1

Thanks, I got the chart but it's not that helpful, firstly because I use a different house system and secondly because I can't derive the various charts I need from it.

I could reverse engineer it, and derive your time, date and date of birth to the minute and your place of birth to within twenty miles or so. However it's a lengthy process and I've got Christmas Dinner to cook. So it would help if you gave simply:

Your date of birth: day/month/year

Your time of birth: show whether it's am or pm or use the 24 hour clock

Your place of birth

Have a great Christmas!
Ok i sent you a Pm

Happy new yeaaaaar🎉

Minderwiz

Amaya1 said:
I have on my coming birthday at my solar chart jupiter retro at 7 th house

So it will be a difficult aspect of 7 th house?? What is the meaning??

Also trine my natal sun

t kely connect with someone from mypast during this transit? n old flame or someone i had history*

Any ideas?

Solar Returns have a long history, The first book to expliitly deal with them was, Abu Mashar's On Solar Revolutions, written in the ninth century but it was known to Hellenistic Astrologers. So with a history of around 1,000 to 2,000 years, it's not surprising to find a whole variety of approaches to interpreting it.

However, there are some common themes as well as some major differences:

Firstly, in every period the most important starting point is a thorough analysis of the natal chart. That takes precedence of the SR chart. The SR chart cannot overrule the natal chart and bring about something tha is not promised. It cannot turn a difficult nativity into a wonderfully brilliant one, or vice versa.

Secondly the most important feature of the Solar Return chart is it's Ascendant. Where that Ascendant lies in the natal chart begins to indicate what the year has in store. In the Tradition, the ruler of the SR Ascendant is the Lord of the year. It's place in the natal chart and what it offers there may dominate the year for better or worse.

The third common principle is the relation of the SR chart to the natal chart. A basic rule was, and still is, that the SR chart cannot be interpreted on its own but only in conjunction with the natal chart.

Finally (for this short response) Planets in the SR chart give an indication of how well the natal planet can fulfil its promise and purpose.

A major difference s that Traditional approaches subordinated the Solar Return to other higher techniques (usually covering a period that was longer than a year. In Medieval and Seventeenth Century Astrology these tended to be Primary Directions and Profections.

Modern writers don't make that requirement and treat the SR chart as independent. This point is clearly important in answering your question 'What is the meaning?' For someone like me who uses Traditional techniques, I would need to have a panoply of charts (well as I don't use SR charts as a major feature, I'd turn to another technique to overcome this problem of multiple charts).

Lastly. in terms of preliminary statements, there's a difference between those who see the SR Chart as a static entity, rather like a natal chart and those who believe that it's dynamic – that it unfurls throughout the year. The dynamic is introduced by progressing or directing the SR chart, especially its Ascendant at a particular rate throughout the year. As it encounters different planets or different point or diffent regions, so various events can be triggered.

That was the approach of Abu Mashar in the ninth century and in a different fashion, it's the approach of one of our members, Dadsnook2000 in the twenty first century.

It's an approach that makes sense to me, otherwise there seems relatively little point in using the technique.

In your case the Ascendant of the SR chart (see Amaya1 SR 2016.jpg) lies at 6 degrees Pisces. Now this causes something of a difficulty. In your natal chart 6 degrees Pisces lies in your first house, if you use a quadrant system, such as Placidus or Regionmontanus (see Amaya1 SR.jpg). So it could be argued that this chart promises a good year, on the basis that the chart is not very different from your natal chart and your natal promise would find it easier to express through this particular SR.

The problem with that is your natal Ascendant is actually 17 degrees Aquarius, the adjacent sign and the SR Ascendant also lies beyond the 15 degrees from your natal Ascendant that could be taken as the most effective part of the first house.

I use Whole Sign Houses and I would treat this SR Ascendant as lying in your second house (see Amaya1 SR WSH.jpg). So the focus of the year is likely to be issues relating to material and financial matters. Given that Jupiter, is the most benefic planet in a Day Chart, like your's that would normally be a very good start. Jupiter would also be Lord of the Year and therefore more able to manifest it's natal promise.

Jupiter in the SR chart lies at 23 degrees Virgo, in the Seventh house. It's angular, which makes it prominent for the year but it's in its Detriment. Natally it's in very good essential dignity but not particularly a good house.
In the SR chart it's in good house but not in good essential condition. It is likely to act in a manner that may fail to bring out its promise or even detract from it. So in financial issues you would have to take care.

So Jupiter rules your SR chart and is important for the year. Natally Jupiter is in your second Whole Sign House (it lies 32 degrees from your natal Ascendant; too far away to be of major significance).

SR Jupiter lies 36 degrees from your natal Descendant and so should be treated as eighth house, (being in Virgo not Leo) even the seventh is where it lies with Regiomontanus and Placidus. That eighth house is concerned with other people's money. So we have a focus on finance for the year. The SR Ascendant, ruled by Jupiter, lies in your second house of material and financial resources by Whole Sign Houses and SR Jupiter lies in the eighth house of other people's money. So I'd say this particular Jupiter part of your SR to natal chart, indicates issues, not necessarily unfavourable ones that have impact on your own finances, through other people's money. That could be an inheritance, it could be to do with taxes, either owed or refunded, it could do with a partner's money, or it could refer to money in the form of loans or credit cards.

Jupiter is important in your SR chart because of being the Ascendant ruler and being angular. It's going to be important during the year, assuming that there's nothing going on at a higher plane that is likely to stop it manifesting.

Now that's as far as I'm going to go. I haven't done a major analysis of your natal chart and I haven't investigated other more long term trends in your life, which might well modify and add detail to my analysis. But Jupiter is a benefic planet, so I don't expect the outcome to be detrimental because of this SR chart. But you might need to exercise some care or vigilance.

Just as an illustration, rather than a prediction, the conditions of this situation might mean that your credit card company make a mistake and greatly increase your credit limit. You might be tempted to spend up to that limit, even if you really can't afford the monthly repayments. Exercising control here may mean ignoring the increase in your limit and keeping to the same patter as usual.

Incidentally, changing the subject – Has your health improved over the last five years or you feel less at the mercy of forces outside your control?

Attachments

• Amaya1 SR 2016.jpg
    Amaya1 SR 2016.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 112
  • Amaya1 SR.jpg
    Amaya1 SR.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Amaya1 SR WSH.jpg
    Amaya1 SR WSH.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 117

Beth-Anne

I agree with the above. Depending on your life situation, I'd also suggest finances might simply be tighter if you take a relationship to the next level and move in together (other peoples money). Its easier to translate when you know where someone is at.

amaya1

Thank you no healthy issues..just got fatter and would like to do a diet or make some exercises. I am thinking to go at gym this year lol
I am single, Beth Anne thank you for the reply too

dadsnook2000

Busy day

I am leaving in a few minutes, have a full day scheduled. I'll offer some brief comments tonight. Minderwiz's observations are, IMO, right on. It seems the modern approach and the ancient practices work best. Most users of S/R charts just don't seem to understand what a Rerutn' chart is. Dave

dadsnook2000

Need birth data

I also need birth data. For charts which are not natal, progressed or directed (that is, for charts cast in future years after the birth date) I use precession-corrected Solar Returns, and other types of Return charts. So, the posted S/R chart is not useful to me. Dave