Solar Jupiter rx

Minderwiz

I'm sure Amaya1 won't mind me passing the details on to you, as long as you don't make them public. I've sent you a PM

dadsnook2000

Comments on a natal chart for Amayal

Comments on charts for Amayal, Acletic Tarot

NATAL CHART (This has been edited to correct for a small data entry error that changed the chart's angles)
The process of understanding what a natal chart indicates is a two part approach. First, we have to gain a sense of what we see. Then we have to start to put it together, assigning more meaning to some things, less to others, seeking to find both core balances and core conflicts.

My first approach to a natal chart is to look at phase relationships. These divide planet-pairs into placements within eight 45 degree segements, as Dane Rudhyar did in his books on Lunations and as Marc Robinson did in his books, primarily the Engine of Destiny.
** Sun-135-180-Moon. Efforts made to meet crises by making adjustments, organizing resources and seeking to gain skills needed for the future.
** Saturn-180-225-Moon. This pattern suggests an ongoing effort of remaking yourself due to parental conflicts or tradition-community upheavals. Those early pressures will require you to make decisions about how you structure your overall life. Balance between different forms of chaos is important to attain.
** Jupiter-270-315-Mercury. You will be seeking to improve communication skills. This will involve better understanding of other people as you seek to learn much about everything.
** Mars-180-225-Venus. In relationships you often need to ask your self "why" before pushing too hard. You may project yourself too strongly while expecting something else entirely. These energies may best be expressed in creative ways. Avoid following the same path in every new relationship, in each creative endeavor. Variety is suggested.
** Saturn-90-135-Jupiter. This pair is the 'business of life.' You will struggle with finding practical solutions. Don't over commit. Pave the way for personal advancement with taking steps, employing new methods. Look for outdated traditions and better ways to move ahead.

Taking a more conventional approach to the natal chart, there are several patterns that pop out.
** (edited) Mars-and-Jupiter in the first house, but not conjoined. This is best expressed as being socially inclined and a bit opportunistic. Expressive. The Jupiter-focus of the T-square with Moon-opposite-Uranus makes this both emotional and excitement prone. You can be a bit 'too much' if emotions are left to run wild with your enthusiasm.
** Sun-Mercury points to one who says what they think, acts on their intentions, is expressive of their core-values.
** (edited) Neptune-11th can denote an idealist, who seeks to do work within the community, understand ones's friends, and be a bit idealistic over causes and projects that can benefit others.
** There is a wide T-square with Jupiter squaring the opposition of Moon to Uranus. These patterns are important as drivers in one's life. How can you deal with an oppositional pattern while also dealing with a square? Emotional responses to life's events require dealing with the manner in which you take advantage of opportunities to participate and shape the parts of your life that excite you. You can create new and different reactions from those around you by combining your passion with your presentation (Mars-ist house) of ideas and a vision (Neptune).
** (added) Venus-MC brings in the arts, the seeking of harmonic expression as a career. Displaying your sense of balance, artistic flair is important and right for you to pursue.
** (edited) A pattern that some might not recognize is the midpoint of the Ascendant and the MC at 0 Capricorn. This point is known as the "here and now" of the chart. Neptune is close to this point. Drama, large numbers of people, ideals, artistic expression can all come together in some way to put you in a place where you can thrive.
** (edited somewhat) Saturn-square-Jupiter It is important to have a proven pattern of conduct, a plan to carry out each goal in life, the persistence needed to follow through on each effort made. Self-discipline will be important to you. This is where maturity brings recognition about the best ways to manage and interact with other people. The way things are said, suggested, inquired about --- all this can be made more effective.
** Venus is close to a semi-square to Sun-Mercury, and close to its extreme distance from the Sun. This is an important symbol. Your sense of balance and harmony lies with your ability to see what the truth of every situation you encounter consists of. You have an innate sense of what balance consists of. This is a strength for you.

At this point we sense a 'coming together' of the chart's meaning. This is not necessarily identical with how you may express the chart. Life, experience and the influence of others can push us off course to some degree. Yet, the chart's imprint is a life-long call for expression.

(I have not looked for any prior threads that you may have posted), and depending upon you to nuance these generic statements to fit your actual life, my sense of your chart is that you have a quiet presence that others recoginize when in your company. You express yourself easily, perhaps too much so in social circles. (Mars-trine-Venus). You are highly responsive to new ideas and exciting opportunities but may try too hard to take advantage of them. Life works better for you when you temper enthusiasm with small personality structures. These 'structures' are established social mannerisms, conversational tools that both involve praise for other's ideas and the passion for your ideas.

Keep in mind that Sun-Mercury squares the Moon's nodal axis, you can represent a challenge to social norms. This is fine, even wonderful, as long as you don't push 'difference and difficulties' too hard. It is good to stand for what you believe in while letting the war over differences be separated as much as possible from you. As noted earlier, understanding truth means you can use that truth to provoke change. Saturn's discipline lets you strategize a means of using creativity as a messaging tool. The 'artful way' you express ideas, and ideals, takes you out of the direct conflict. However you have, or will, choose to use Neptune-MC and Sun-Mercury-square'Nodes seems to be your key to success in life.

At this point we sense a 'coming together' of the chart's meaning. This is not necessarily identical with how you may express the chart. Life, experience and the influence of others can push us off course to some degree. Yet, the chart's imprint is a life-long call for expression.

NATAL SUMMARY
The purpose of this summary is not to provide you with complete answers. I will be taking a look at your Solar Return. Knowing this natal chart will help in assessing the Solar Return..

Without knowing the context of your life (I have not looked for any prior threads that you may have posted), and depending upon you to nuance these generic statements to fit your actual life, my sense of your chart is that you have a quiet presence that others recoginize when in your company. You express yourself easily, perhaps too much so in social circles. (Mars-trine-Venus). You are highly responsive to new ideas and exciting opportunities but may try too hard to take advantage of them. Life works better for you when you temper enthusiasm with small personality structures. These 'structures' are established social mannerisms, conversational tools that both involve praise for other's ideas and the passion for your ideas.

Keep in mind that Sun-Mercury squares the Moon's nodal axis, you can represent a challenge to social norms. This is fine, even wonderful, as long as you don't push 'difference and difficulties' too hard. It is good to stand for what you believe in while letting the war over differences be separated as much as possible from you. As noted earlier, understanding truth means you can use that truth to provoke change. Saturn's discipline lets you strategize a means of using creativity as a messaging tool. The 'artful way' you express ideas, and ideals, takes you out of the direct conflict. However you have, or will, choose to use Neptune-MC and Sun-Mercury-square'Nodes seems to be your key to success in life.

I'll post more on the Solar Return in another post. A solar return is a cyclic chart. The chart itself occurs on one day and can be advanced in various ways to cover the following year. This implies that the chart's angles change during that process. It is the angles of those daily charts that come into contact with natal and transiting planets that tell us of the likely events that can come into your life. There are often 20 or 30 of these 'power' dates during the following year. The conjunctions, oppositions and squares of the natal chart can often come to adjacent angles at or near the same time. Along with transiting planets, these become those dates when things happen. In any case, this example will provide you with another approach to looking at and understanding a natal chart. Dave

Note that I have written this in a Word document, then pasted it here. That resulted in a double or triple copying. I've tried to edit it to the original writing. If there is a doubling up of the text, pleas excuse it.

amaya1

Thank you very much i will give u feedback for natal later

About my solar o just made my birthday in other country Rome

dadsnook2000

Question

Are you now living in Rome? If so, will you be there long, is this to be considered your residence? I always locate Solar Returns to the place of residence, not the birth place. Much can change due to location. Please clarify. Dave

amaya1

Are you now living in Rome? If so, will you be there long, is this to be considered your residence? I always locate Solar Returns to the place of residence, not the birth place. Much can change due to location. Please clarify. Dave
No for holidays and i celebrated my birthday in Rome so yes i know that it counts on Solar return the residence👌😉
f1f26c8f54d3a63bcc44640127af5c95.jpg

amaya1

Comments on charts for Amayal, Acletic Tarot

NATAL CHART
The process of understanding what a natal chart indicates is a two part approach. First, we have to gain a sense of what we see. Then we have to start to put it together, assigning more meaning to some things, less to others, seeking to find both core balances and core conflicts.

My first approach to a natal chart is to look at phase relationships. These divide planet-pairs into placements within eight 45 degree segements, as Dane Rudhyar did in his books on Lunations and as Marc Robinson did in his books, primarily the Engine of Destiny.
** Sun-135-180-Moon. Efforts made to meet crises by making adjustments, organizing resources and seeking to gain skills needed for the future.
** Saturn-180-225-Moon. This pattern suggests an ongoing effort of remaking yourself due to parental conflicts or tradition-community upheavals. Those early pressures will require you to make decisions about how you structure your overall life. Balance between different forms of chaos is important to attain.
I have a difficulty to make decisions but when i want something very much i am more decisive. Yes it is true about balance and the pressure about.
** Jupiter-270-315-Mercury. You will be seeking to improve communication skills. This will involve better understanding of other people as you seek to learn much about everything.
** Mars-180-225-Venus. In relationships you often need to ask your self "why" before pushing too hard. You may project yourself too strongly while expecting something else entirely. These energies may best be expressed in creative ways. Avoid following the same path in every new relationship, in each creative endeavor. Variety is suggested.
** Saturn-90-135-Jupiter. This pair is the 'business of life.' You will struggle with finding practical solutions. Don't overcommit. Pave the way for personal advancement with taking steps, employing new methods. Look for outdated traditions and better ways to move ahead.

Taking a more conventional approach to the natal chart, there are several patterns that pop out.
** Mars-Ascendant. This is best expressed as being highly present, a force of being yourself and acting with confidence. The opposite of this expression, being aggressive or active-intrusive is not for you.
I think that i am difficult person yes i am confident but sometimes i am antisocial and i am.boring the routine. Mars gives me energy and passion but i think that the sun and mercury limited me about my social communications and circles..
** Sun-Mercury points to one who says what they think, acts on their intentions, is expressive of their core-values.
** Neptune-MC can denote an idealist, one who is confused about their goals in life, being engaged with the public through the arts.
** There is a wide T-square with Jupiter squaring the opposition of Moon to Uranus. These patterns are important as drivers in one's life. How can you deal with an oppositional pattern while also dealing with a square? Emotional responses to life's events require dealing with the manner in which you take advantage of opportunities to participate and shape the parts of your life that excite you. You can create new and different reactions from those around you by combining your passion with your presentation (Mars-Asc.) of ideas and a vision (Neptune-MC).
** A pattern that some might not recognize is the midpoint of the Ascendant and the MC at 16 Aquarius. This point is known as the "here and now" of the chart. Saturn squares this point. It is important to have a proven pattern of conduct, a plan to carry out each goal in life, the persistence needed to follow through on each effort made. Self-discipline will be important to you.
** Venus is close to a semi-square to Sun-Mercury, and close to its extreme distance from the Sun. This is an important symbol. Your sense of balance and harmony lies with your ability to see what the truth of every situation you encounter consists of. You have an innate sense of what balance consists of. This is a strength for you.

(I have not looked for any prior threads that you may have posted), and depending upon you to nuance these generic statements to fit your actual life, my sense of your chart is that you have a quiet presence that others recoginize when in your company. You express yourself easily, perhaps too much so in social circles. (Mars-trine-Venus). You are highly responsive to new ideas and exciting opportunities but may try too hard to take advantage of them. Life works better for you when you temper enthusiasm with small personality structures. These 'structures' are established social mannerisms, conversational tools that both involve praise for other's ideas and the passion for your ideas.

NATAL SUMMARY
The purpose of this summary is not to provide you with complete answers. I will be taking a look at your Solar Return. Knowing this natal chart will help in assessing the Solar Return..

Without knowing the context of your life (I have not looked for any prior threads that you may have posted), and depending upon you to nuance these generic statements to fit your actual life, my sense of your chart is that you have a quiet presence that others recoginize when in your company. You express yourself easily, perhaps too much so in social circles. (Mars-trine-Venus). You are highly responsive to new ideas and exciting opportunities but may try too hard to take advantage of them. Life works better for you when you temper enthusiasm with small personality structures. These 'structures' are established social mannerisms, conversational tools that both involve praise for other's ideas and the passion for your ideas.

Yes i am bit confused about my goals. I try different things all the time. I studied a lot of things .currently i am occupatied with dance and yes my profession is graphic design so neptune makes senses about arts..

dadsnook2000

Birthday celebration

Unlike Ciro Discepolo, the well known Italian astrologer, I don't believe a short stay at a remote location counts very much for Solar Returns. Think of your birth chart as being a giant clock relative to the place where you are born. If born later, you have a different chart. If born somewhere else, the time changes and you have a different chart. Whatever that chart is, it imprints you. You resonate much like an antenna to the place you are associated with. So, if you continue to live in/near Athens, then that is the area that you associate with, that is where your chart will reflect you. Not a holiday location. Dav e

dadsnook2000

An adjustment

Its been a year since I've used the special software for Solar Returns. I've been researching another type of charting and was rusty in using RIYAL for Windows. This resulted in an adjustment of the angles. Mars is not on the Ascendant, Venus is on the MC. I'll edit the natal reading to some small degree and the summary before doing the Solar Return.

Thanks to your feedback, I was clued in to some small detail being not right. Dave

dadsnook2000

2016 Solar Return chart.

I use precession correction so my SR chart will likely differ from yours. My chart is dated January 12, 2016, 17h34m35s UT for Athens Greece. The MC is 11:02 Taurus, the Asc. is 18:24 Leo. You can easily reconstruct this chart if you wish. The software I use is RIYAL for Windows, downloadable for free, but not recommended for early studies students.

In this chart I will comment on the chart itself relative to 1) planets on the angles, 2) the aspects they may have with other planets, 3) the transiting or natal version of those planets that are at the angles, 4) any unusual things about the chart, and 5) the several eclipses that have or will soon hit sensitive points in the chart. After that, I may note special or critical days in the next year to watch out for.

ANGULAR PLANETS, then, other planets
** nPluto-IC. By itself, irrevocable change might be seen. However, n/Pluto has only a trine aspect from t/Neptune. This is not overly significant, even with the loose sextile to n/Neptune. Conclusion: not significant in the SR chart, perhaps a daily chart in 2016?
** nAsc. at the Dsc. angle. This placement suggests that another person will influence your actions this year or involve you in a relationship. Since this chart angle makes a sextile to the natal North Node and tUranus we have to give it some thought.
**** Someone seems likely to shake up your circle of associates, however small or large that circle may be. New ideas, talk, changes in who you associate with.
**** Since the nAsc-at-the-Dsc also sextiles n/Saturn and t/Venus you need to note any old friends that may come into contact with you again.

** With natal Pluto at the IC angle, we can play astrological hopscotch and jump over to look at tPluto. t/Pluto squares the natal North Node and t/Uranus. This warns us of big changes that can be triggered during the coming year. These changes seem to rearrange your views on social contact and the use of those contacts.

** I note the impending Saturn Return which seems 5th house related. This Return will also affect the Solar Return Venus. However, the transiting Venus (the same) will move ahead of the Saturn return point, which is good. No issues there. However, Saturn's emphasis will likely sober you up in terms of realizing that a re-assessment of how you conduct life is now due. So, accept the upcoming inclination to ask your self: What works best for me? Where do I continue to have the same problems? What kind of plan can I put together that may make things easier or better for me? For others?

ECLIPSES
** On Sept. 13, 2015 there was a solar eclipse at 20:10 Virgo, near your t/Jupiter-t/North Node. This thread indicates your concern over Jupiter. A past eclipse will or can trigger this t/Jupiter-t/N.Node. This indicates an expansion of your use of your own skills and past contacts. That isn't bad, unless you are ignoring new social contacts.
** On Sept. 28, 2015 there was a Lunar Eclipse at 4:40 Aries, close to natal Mars, square natal Neptune. Lunar Eclipses often denote high emotions, reactions and concerns over the use or effectiveness of Mars -- how you act, present yourself to others, use your energy efficiently.
** In several weeks, on March 9, 2016, there will be a Solar Eclipse at 18:55 Pisces. This is on your natal Jupiter, and somewhat squaring your natal Saturn. That pair, as the "business of life" pair will signify a loss of opportunity, or a need to struggle to hold onto something you thought was yours to keep and have.
** On March 27, 2016 there is a Lunar Eclipse at 3:17 Libra, opposite your natal Mars. This is the last of the eclipses you need to watch. Since its March at that point, the Sun will, from Aries, use the Earth to darken the Moon in Libra. That is your natal 8th house. What ever you have in terms of 8th house concerns; loans, agreements, responsibilities for the affairs of others, over exposure to a partners finances (loans you have made or co-signed for) -- all that should be checked for stability.

Now, this is what the Solar Return chart tells us. The questions are when might these issues arise, how will I cope with them. The only way to tell is to be able to see what will happen when, and what it will happen to. This is where most people abandon the Solar Return unless they progress it or use transits to it.

Permit me, for those who are interested, to review just what a Solar Return is. Your birth is the first solar return you have. 12 months later you have an actual solar return wherein the Sun reaches its former natal position. In effect, that takes about 360.25 days. All the while this is going on, the natal MC progresses on a daily basis some 1.25 degrees per day. This is also slightly modified by something called the Equation of Time, but we can ignore that for our review purposes. This moving MC, day by day, completes its full circle of the zodiac in 9 months and 2 weeks, and then continues onward for another 90 degrees. When the next solar return occurs, the Sun will be back at its natal possition, the MC will be three signs (90 degrees or so) ahead of where it was last year. It is this dual cycle that I track on a daily basis to see what angular planets will occur on what days. These daily charts are what makes sense out of the Solar Return which, by itself, doesn't really do anything except serve as a market point and as a temporary imprint upon you.

Now the software I use presents me with a day-by-day listing for the whole year following a solar return. For each date, I see that day's MC, Asc., progressed Moon, and any natal, solar return or transiting planets that are angular. From that list, a mouse click presents me with a daily angles chart for that day. Using this tool, which is quite remarkable and only available from one single software provider, I look for days when the notes I made about the Solar Return show those planets coming to an angle, or when natal angles contact daily angles. I will make a note of a few of those days.

** Jan 20, 2016, t/Moon hits n/Moon and the opposing natal-transiting Saturns. Family, old habits, long-establish friendships or older people need to be managed carefully.
** Feb. 7, 2015. During the few days around this date, Sun will pass over your Ascendant and also square t/Mars. You will likely feel restless but may not know how to proceed. Note that the Saturn Return date is very close to exact. Mars and Saturn are stop and go symbols. You may not get anything done at this time.
** Feb. 9, 2016, the IC angles moves to contact both Saturns. Be prepared to start feeling pressure from within to make long-term changes in your life. You can plan now, but a symbolic gesture will also help.
** Around the U.S. Valentines day, Feb. 14, 2015, your n/Jupiter-t/Jupiter will be across the Asc.-Dsc axis. More than one opportunity for socail contact can be experienced. But, the Moon transits the MC this day and those Saturns are hugging the IC angle. Much seems available, little results. A time to just take life as it comes.
** Feb. 24, 2016. The angles are clear of transiting planets. Natal Mars is on the Desc. and squaring natal Neptune on the IC. Now is the time to start a new project with a friend or associate. Since it is an "all natal" period, you should feel free to pursue a creative project.

** Lets jump ahead a little bit to March 11th. natal Mercury/Sun are at the IC angle. You indicated difficulty in having some social conversations. This is a good period to etiher make a more serious effort, or to seek a socail-advisor who can help you converse more easily. Also, t/Uranus is on the Desc. angle with n/North Node. making this a perfect time to assert your intent to make a change in life. You might have any number of things that need your special touch on this date.
** April 30, 2016. The natal MC is now at the daily charts Asc. You can speak about your own goals, talk about your career, seek a job.. t/North Node is at the MC, with n/Jupiter at the IC, and transiting Mars is close to the chart Ascendant. THIS IS A POWERFUL day for you. You can be assertive, charming, expectant, poised and confident in all that you attempt. Oh, did I mention that natal Venus was also at the Ascendant. Your smile will take you anywhere today.

This is an example of how I use Solar Returns. It is possible, and time consuming, to create a daily diary. But with the right software, the task is quite simple. But, one has to know the context of the person's life in order to make the symbols fit. That is why it can be difficult over the Internet unless there is extensive questions and answers before hand. Minderwiz knows as well as I and all astrologers know, it doesn't really help anyone to do blind readings. But, this example does serve as an example for any who might wish to explore Solar Returns, and it may be useful to you. Keep track of the dates notes and let us know how it all works out. Remember, you have a great several days coming up at the end of April that any of us would like to have in our charts. Dave

dadsnook2000

Some general thoughts

Running a Solar Return and some of the year's daily charts raises some thoughts. Solar Returns are often calculated by astrologers who have moved beyond natal-progressions-directed charts. It seems to be a popular area to explore 'more' in astrology. Lunar Returns are also popular. Yet, they are not so easy to use.

For Solar Returns, one has to have capable software or good manual calculation skills and the time to use them. For Lunar Returns, life is easier. One can use a number of methods and get some results that are useful.

My feelings about what do do in astrology after the natal-prog'n-direc'd chart readings have been adequately mastered (we never get really good at them because there is so much to find and discover in them), I would suggest the following areas for a modern astrologer:
** Lunar Returns
** Midpoints as advocated by Ebertin

Thats it. After this point, I'd let personal curiousity and likes determine which direction to choose.

Dave