New Uusi deck June 20.

gregory

It's an ORACLE ! Me no need !

My credit card thanks you !

EmpyreanKnight

Whut the . . . there is a 24K gilding option, is this for real? I mean, are they truly going to use genuine gold foil?

garmonbozia

I caught an early bird special for a discounted deck but changed it because I want the book as well.

Same for me.

The deck is already funded, in under 2 hours.

EmpyreanKnight

Whut the . . . there is a 24K gilding option, is this for real? I mean, are they truly going to use genuine gold foil?

Oh wow, it's just over an hour since I posted and that $225 24K gilding pledge is no longer available. Maybe they'll release something like that again in the future?

banbha

Oh wow, it's just over an hour since I posted and that $225 24K gilding pledge is no longer available. Maybe they'll release something like that again in the future?

They might. Uusi has created 11 decks using kickstarter so I'd say it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Since it's moving so fast I'm wondering if there will be stretch goals!

littlethings

Don't think I need this one

FLizarraga

Don't think I need this one

This is what I thought, until I saw the actual cards... :p

Now, with the exception of the BruT Tarot, I have backed every single divination deck Uusi has created. Oh, well.

starlightexp

They do. Peter hand does them. I have on of the PoW decks with it. It's very pretty

stclair

Backed - this is stunning. I don't own any oracle decks so this will be my first. I adore Pagan Otherworlds tarot, it speaks solidly and looks so beautiful doing so!