Anino Lenormand

blue_fusion

Thanks again.

Part of me now wants to do a GT shot (well, Photoshopped layout), just so people can point out mistakes, or potential problems, like what happened with the Man and Woman cards, but I am also worried abouy image piracy (it's less easier to pirate a deck which does not have samples of all the cards)...

Padma

Perhaps you can send images privately to someone trustworthy and experienced? MoonGypsy has a lot of experience in helping others with their Lennie designs, for instance, and I am sure others, like Cirom for example, would help you, too :)

reall

awww! I like!:)) or maybe you could consider different outfit for kids?:) something like those one piece dress for girl(n 2small pigtails!^^ lolz :)) and similar one piece pants n t=shirt for boy!^^ or you can wrap it like a baby bun and solve all in1!^^ lolz :))

btw regarding piracy you may get Formatfactory that allows you to resize multiply img at once n put watermark over it?:)

but imo there is no need to display all cards?:) just a few samples and let other be surprise!^^ lolz :))

blue_fusion

I am open to the idea of showing them a GT of the deck - if there is time. I am still cleaning the doodles digitally, will have to lay out the cards individually, and provide some blurb. I have just realized I have not given thought yet to the box design as well :-/

Attached are the younger Man and Woman cards as well as the Child cards for comparison purposes. I hope the Child cards look distinct enough from the adult cards.

Attachments

• MAN WOMAN CHILDREN.jpg
    MAN WOMAN CHILDREN.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 164

Rhapsodin

Superb and intriguing art....again!

I tend to defer to the artist and leave things as he wants. Very nice, Ly.

.oOo.

Village Witch

Attached are the younger Man and Woman cards as well as the Child cards for comparison purposes. I hope the Child cards look distinct enough from the adult cards.

The Man looks like he's holding a child's pinwheel toy making him look like a boy child. Just how I see it. You're getting there. :)

blue_fusion

The Man looks like he's holding a child's pinwheel toy making him look like a boy child. Just how I see it. You're getting there. :)

Oh that's why! :D It was supposed to be a flower (for the lady... or gentleman!). Any suggestions on an object to replace it? I can have him not hold anything, though it kinda disrupts the balance of things (since the other three all have their own objects each). Or maybe something that looks more flower-y? Thanks for the feedback! I didn't see the pinwheel resemblance till you pointed it out.

Padma

Oh that's why! :D It was supposed to be a flower (for the lady... or gentleman!). Any suggestions on an object to replace it? I can have him not hold anything, though it kinda disrupts the balance of things (since the other three all have their own objects each). Or maybe something that looks more flower-y? Thanks for the feedback! I didn't see the pinwheel resemblance till you pointed it out.

Perhaps something that is upright, insofar as flowers go; like maybe a few tulips?

blue_fusion

Perhaps something that is upright, insofar as flowers go; like maybe a few tulips?

Was thinking of the same thing. In fact, when I looked at the image again, I thought the object might wnd up looking more tulip-y if I removed the two bottom petals. Will have to test that theory tomorrow.

blue_fusion

Another thought: what if I also put a moustache on the Man figure...