Tarot Books in Spanish

Deuxor

Hello fellow readers and believers of the tarot
As you cand read in the title, I´ve been looking for some useful books of the tarot in Spanish.
I want to believe that there are some of you who are spanish talkers or even hispanics like myself.
The main reason I´ve been looking for a good Tarot book in spanish is that buying one from online stores can get a little bit expensive and sadly I can´t afford them at the moment.
Thanks for your time and many blessings into your life! :)

_R_

My Spanish isn't great but I have read (or attempted to read) a couple of Tarot books in that language.

Perhaps you could begin with the classic booklet most French Tarotists have begun with, namely, "El Tarot Respuesta Del Futuro" by Tchalai?

There is also "El tarot o la máquina de imaginar" by the writer Alberto Cousté, probably one of the more interesting and useful books written since the second half of the XXth century, in any language, in my opinion. It is a synthesis of the "classic" and pre-war French authors, combined with a mythopoetic sensitivity. Highly recommended. (Look for editions that also come with the 22 Marseilles majors.)

And one final one, "Tarot, El arte de adivinar" by Enrique Eskenazi.

Hope this helps!