Horary Readings - Answers

EyeAmEye

Ah, well, ain't that a bummer :)

So, I suppose if we combine this reading with the previous, the suggested relationship that is likely to occur between us will be friends only. At present, we aren't anything that can remotely be called friends, simply co-workers. Not much talk either. I can quite honestly say I don't see that happening at all, not from her side and even more so on mine. That would be a shocker should it develop.

I personally do not make friends. Not really that I dislike people, I am simply content to keep to myself and rarely feel the need for friendly interaction. I'll take it a step further and say I don't even look for romance either, which is the reason for my obsessiveness in this instance. I don't know why I'm so intrigued by her when I am nearly impervious to others. I doubt I would be able to be friends with her with how strongly I feel about, but who knows.

To comment on the co-worker thing and my original suggestion of her moving on from the job. If indications are true, I may be the one moving on within a few weeks, not her. I think she has had much difficulty in finding job opportunities. Strong rumors right now are that my position is moving to another area. Next month has been indicated. So your reading suggesting the obstacle moving away is very likely correct, just not from the angle I thought it would.

Thank you once again for your reading, and I hope you don't mind me saying...

...I hope you're wrong ;)

Regards,
EAE

Minderwiz

Ah, well, ain't that a bummer :)

Thank you once again for your reading, and I hope you don't mind me saying...

...I hope you're wrong ;)

Regards,
EAE

I hope I'm wrong too :) I'd much prefer to tell you that things will work out as hoped. But on this chart, friends is the best that you can hope for, and not really a strong friendship at that.

All readings tend to be relatively short lived, perhaps a couple of years at most, usually shorter - in your case you set a time limit of the end of the year in your related reading. However the moving apart does seem to be coming, one way or another, so the chances of tings changing to a more favourable one seems unlikely.

Nevertheless, let's just keep our fingers crossed that I am wrong!

Ronia

Minderwiz, in which thread can I post a horary chart a friend of mine made for herself for some help? I've been trying to help her based on your readings here and the little I've learned but it's near to impossible for me at this point. It's a love (potential) question. Thanks!

Minderwiz

I'd suggest that you start a new thread outlining the question, giving the chart and the time place and date that it was cast for, Any background and context that you are aware of would help enormously.

Ronia

Done. :) Oops, not done. My computer lost the file, it's expired. I'll ask if she has saved it. :( OK, she sent me a copy, I uloaded it in Picasa.

Ronia

This chart has Aquarius rising, and was cast in the hour of Mars. Saturn ruler of Aquarius and Mars don't share a common nature or a common triplicity which casts doubts on the chart. As Mars and Saturn both have dignity in Capricorn, (Exaltation and Ruler) I'll read the chart but with some care.

Saturn is in Libra and placed in the seventh, which is a good start. In Libra Saturn has dignity through exaltation, triplicity ruler and Face. So Saturn is highly dignified. In the seventh Saturn would normally be treated as angular and also the seventh is the house of marriage. However, being in the seventh merely confirms that you want a relationship it's no guarantee that one will happen. Moreover Saturn is not in the same sign as the Descendant, which is in Leo, so Saturn is actually nearly two signs from the angle. But Saturn actually trines the Ascendant which is another positive sign. Saturn is also direct, swift and free from the Sun's beams, again all indicators that Saturn (you) not only has the power to act but the opportunity to act. Indeed Saturn is the most powerful planet in the chart.

He is signified by the Sun, ruler of the Descendant, The Sun too is in the Seventh, but all this signifies is that he's 'at home' You are going to him and you are vulnerable (Saturn being in his house - the seventh. The Sun too is highly dignified being in his own sign and also triplicity ruler for the fire triplicity. He certainly is a 'catch' but then so are you.

The issue now is have you both anything in common and is there a real chance of getting together. Firstly Saturn is in none of the dignities of the Sun, but is in it's Fall. So he isn't that keen on a relationship. The Sun is in none of the dignities of Saturn but it is in it's detriment again further evidence that he is not keen and possible evidence that for you it's more the idea of the relationship as such, rather than a relationship with him.

Is D, someone that you have had a previous relationship with? The Sun is separating from a sextile to Saturn, which suggests a relationship in the past, rather than one that is going to come in the future.

Now I could use Venus as a significator for you, given this is a relationship question and Venus is conjunct the Sun, though just passed perfection. Venus is in a dignity of the Sun but the Sun is not in a dignity of Venus - again this seems to show that the interest comes from you but not from him.

Sometimes the Moon can act to bring two people, by applying to one significator and then going on to apply to (and perfect) with the other. The Moon is applying to Saturn, though by opposition and would go on to apply to the Sun by trine. However before the Moon gets to perfect the trine to the Sun it will perfect a trine to Mercury.

So will the relationship come off? Of the three possible ways, only the Sun/Venus conjunction offers a possibility and that conjunction has just passed perfection. But as it's still in the same degree it still offers something. The lack of mutual reception though suggests that if it does happen it's likely to be one sided in nature.

I can tell you now that I just lost interest in D. It was true I was strong although I didn't expect to be so indiferent in such short term, yet it happened. I just stepped aside and that was it. :) So, you were right although I expected some drama and broken hearts but, of course, it's much better for me as it is. :)