Friendship Over - What happened?

ElliDee

Anyone know of a good friendship spread? As in where did it go wrong? What was the catalyst? Who changed? Thanks for your help.

Zelmira

ElliDee:
I do not know of any spread that addresses your questions in particular, but I suggest that you create your own spread using these same questions, and perhaps, adding some others, to find out about the other person's feelings to you (could it be before and after), motivations, etc. I am sure that if you create your own spread and post it in this forum, there will be many members who would give you suggestions to improve it or fine tune it. Happy spreading! Blessings,
Zelmira

caridwen

I can't recommend the Horseshoe enough, it's great for finding out what happened.

1. Past
Those factors in the past which are having an ongoing effect on the situation in question.

2. Present Situation
Current factors which are known and obvious.

3. Hidden Influences
Those factors currently affecting the situation of which the subject may not be aware, at least on a conscious level.

4. Obstacles
Impediments, both obvious and hidden, that may get in the subject's way.

5. House
The influence of close friends, family and others of importance to the subject.

6. Action
The best path to take in order to further the subject's best interests in the matter.

7. Outcome
This is the most important card in the layout. It indicates the final result if the path shown above is followed - "the future", if you will. If it is a Court card, it often represents an actual person.

It's in the shape of a horseshoe with cards one and seven facing each other.

ElliDee

Thanks!

Thanks, they're all a big help. Am gonna start off with the horseshoe as I'm familiar with that; Was thinking of making up my own spread, but not sure of I'm confident enough, yet! Will let u know how I go.