Treppner course or Treppner book

Amg182

On Amazon, Iris Treppner has a ebook that, to me, is a bit steep at $24.90. Is it worth it? I know that she is held in high regards here & I would probably benefit from her knowledge, but.....dang that's expensive for an ebook.

I understand that if you get her course, you get access to her forum (in German), which would be of little help since I don't speak/read German. The funny part of this is that I'm currently waiting on a German book, that goes to my Lenormand cards, to arrive.

For those of you who already have the book, has her course information basically been put into book format for English readers?

danieljuk

The course is exactly the same price currently as the book $24.90 . I didn't know she had it on amazon but I presume it's the same as the course.

I would really recommend it, on the course you get 7 parts in different ebooks. I have gone through it but I use the course ebooks which are each cards meanings and the combinations the most. Some of the translation from German is a bit poor in places but most of it is fine! It used to be a nightmare buying it in a German only website but she has put in more English language pages.

For me in my Lenormand usage it's my #1 favourite reference and learning literature but other people have different systems and favourite authors. I have never tried her forum though as I don't speak German and didn't know she had one or the book! I looked on Amazon US and couldn't see it, just some ebooks in German only but it might be blocked from the UK for me :)

In my opinion the price is worth it!

3ill.yazi

I'm wondering how the content of the book differs from the text of the course.

1Eleven

I have both the course and the Parlor of Sybyll book. While I'd recommend both, some of the translations are spotty. Her work was very helpful to me early on - the course can be a bit overwhelming so just take your time with it and enjoy the process.

Amg182

I read in some of the reviews of the ebook that it seems to compliment the course. However, one reviewer stated that there was a difference between the course & the book in the directions for the 3x3 spread. So, I was just wondering about it.

Also, the main complaint wasn't about her information, it was about the translation from German to English.

I don't have a problem spending that much on a physical book but an ebook...that makes me hesitate.