Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 11 - #11

mooncat2

My head is reeling!!!!! :D

Thanks, Marina.............fascinating stuff.
first posted by tink27
.....I can feel it within me. Don't get me wrong, the 360 Sabian symbols started activating an inner frequency in me when I first joined here, but the pictures are like a jumper cable with a 1000 more watts of power. It's as if scattered energy within my body is seeking each other out and aligning and rejoining together. I'm not sure this is a great description of how I'm feeling but something is definitely awakening!
It is a great description, tink..........that is how I've been feeling too.

After reading your last post which is "awesome" that feeling has strengthened considerably. Very Aries :(...........I've been so self focused and this has been a needed wake up call. I suppose it does begin with ourself ........the I am.....but there is so much more.
With all the discussions before this, this is not merely a concern of cleaning up our environment......it's a fundamental shift in consciousness!!! And to do this we have to have the courage to open our minds and rexamine long held convictions and patterns. Many of our attitudes to our world are embedded in our way of thinking, which definitely runs deep........and which is rarely sought after and examined.
Yes............our thinking is influenced by our emotions , conscious and unconscious and it in turn directs our actions.
It's said there are only two basic emotions....LOVE & FEAR.........the rest flow from either of these two. If Fear rules then Love is subjugated. Fear divides- Love unites.

A fundamental shift in consciousness.......................Aries 1!!!!

Marina said
When I was there it 'was spooky' - really weird ancient energy very cool in temperature even though the weather was HOT.. it I feel acts as a basin - a hollow, where energy drains into like a black hole but not - much more mother earth..
Mother Earth............the rising of the Feminine. Embracing a Universal Soul Vision that is built on love. Healing the separation.

This message is coming from many directions these days.............could it be the essence of the message the Sabians gave to Elsie Wheeler?

Yesterday I wrote some words for Aries 15.................I need to post them and add some more. Sorry........I'm not trying to end this discussion but I have a connection between the two.

:( Oh dear, I have so many thoughts flying yet I can't seem to write more than a few words. Told you I had a communication problem. :D

MCsea

BIG GRIN from me here mooncat2 - not a communication problem - just a time space issue - so much to say so little time :)

MARINA

tink27

mooncat2 said:
My head is reeling!!!!! :D

Thanks, Marina.............fascinating stuff.

It is a great description, tink..........that is how I've been feeling too.

After reading your last post which is "awesome" that feeling has strengthened considerably. Very Aries :(...........I've been so self focused and this has been a needed wake up call. I suppose it does begin with ourself ........the I am.....but there is so much more.

Yes............our thinking is influenced by our emotions , conscious and unconscious and it in turn directs our actions.
It's said there are only two basic emotions....LOVE & FEAR.........the rest flow from either of these two. If Fear rules then Love is subjugated. Fear divides- Love unites.

A fundamental shift in consciousness.......................Aries 1!!!!

Marina said

Mother Earth............the rising of the Feminine. Embracing a Universal Soul Vision that is built on love. Healing the separation.

This message is coming from many directions these days.............could it be the essence of the message the Sabians gave to Elsie Wheeler?

Yesterday I wrote some words for Aries 15.................I need to post them and add some more. Sorry........I'm not trying to end this discussion but I have a connection between the two.

:( Oh dear, I have so many thoughts flying yet I can't seem to write more than a few words. Told you I had a communication problem. :D

Ohh I wish I had time to respond to all this mooncat2! And I look forward to Aries 15!

This symbol has definitely opened my eyes too! The garden of delights was once a state of innocence, and as many myths do tell us, it's been our own wilfullness that has separated us from nature.....as I was driving yesterday I looked at all the 'artificial constructs' we have built, defending ourselves from or should I say against Nature's awesome powers!

tink :love:

MCsea

Strange I was just watching the AFL grand final... ibt like the super bowl in the states?? anyway they sung this song and I needed to post it - right here :)

Out here nothin' changes, not in a hurry anyway
You feel the endlessness with the comin' of the light o' day
We're talkin' about a chosen place
You wouldn't sell it in a marketplace, well
Well just a minute now

Standing on solid rock
Standing on sacred ground
Living o-on borrowed soil
And the winds of change are blowin' down the line
Right down the line

Round about the dawn o' time, When dreamin' all began
A croud o' people came
Well they were looking for their promised land
Were running from the heart of darkness
Searching for the heart o' light
Well it was their paradise

But they were standin' on - solid rock
Standing o-on sacred grou-ound
And the winds of change were blowing cold that night
Oh

They were standin' on the shore one day, Saw the white sails in the sun
Wasn't long before they felt the sting, white man, white law, white gun
Don't tell me that it's justified, 'cause somewhere, someone lied
Yeah well someone lied, someone lied, genocide
Well someone lied, oh, ahh

And now you're standing on - solid rock
Standing o-on a sacred grou-ound
And the winds of change are blowin' down the li-ine

Solid rock, Standing on sacred ground
And the winds of change are blowing down the line
Solid rock, Standing o-on sacred grou-ound
Living o-on borrowed ti-i-i-ime
And the winds of change are blowing down the line
Oh-oh-oh no, NO-O
Out here nothin' changes
Not in a hurry anyway
You feel the endlessness
With the comin' of the light of day
They're talkin' bout a chosen place
You wouldn't sell it in a market place
Well
Well just a minute now

You're standing on solid rock
Livin' on borrowed time
And the winds of change
Are blowing down the line
Right down the line

Around about the dawn of time
The dreaming all began
The proud people came
Well they were looking for their promised land
Running from the heart of darkness
Searching for the heart of light
I think we've found paradise

Well they were standing on solid rock
Livin' on borrowed time
And the winds of change
Were blowing cold that night
Oh

Well they were standing on the shore one day
Saw the white sails in the sun
It wasn't long before they felt the sting
White man white law white gun
Don't tell that its justified
Coz somewhere someone lied
Yeah well someone lied
Someone lied
Someone lied

And now you're standing on solid rock
Livin' on borrowed soil
And the winds of change
Are blowing down the line
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/g/goannalyrics/solidrocklyrics.html

It is an AMAZING song to listen to - very powerful...

MARINA

mooncat2

:) Marina...........thanks for that. I have goosebumps.......very powerful .

Sacred ground...............lies. Yes, probably sums up my thoughts for today.

tink27

Oh my! I have shivers too! This is so-o-o beautiful Marina!

The first people, the Holy People we have discovered were the ones that used their minds and imaginations to create the Natural Way that was in keeping with the Natural Laws of our planet. This makes me think of a wonderful book called "Mutant Message Down Under" by Marlo Morgan....I absolutely loved it!!!

Below the threshold as Mooncat2 said......is our sacred ground

tink :love:

purple_scorp

MCsea said:
It is an AMAZING song to listen to - very powerful...
MARINA
And it comes with a groovy little rock beat tune too!!! And the twangy Aussie vocals. Hmm, I've seen Goanna (name of band that sings Solid Rock) live. It was many years ago, and they supported another great Aussie band - Australian Crawl. It was actually my first date with my ex-husband.....seems that rock wasn't that solid after all......mwahahahaha!

with love
purple_scorp

huredriel

Well finally I'm daring to enter this door ....... may get a bit confused on this one as it's a personal sign for me ..... this is my North Node ........ which sits in Pisces, House 5 ....... not that I'm sure what that means :D ....... but I do know that this is the karmic sign, aspiration if you will ....... and I dunno, but having this as a personal sign seems rather egotistical ..... especially with the title given *wrinkles nose*.

So off on my random musings (can't stay in 1-10 forever ;)).

So ..... two aspects here ....... one general, the other personal .......

General ...... a ruler, leader ...... royalty or those that are placed upon such pedestals ....... that the *mere mortals* can look up to and aspire to be like ....... one who has power and can affect the lives of many ....... makes me think does this burden sit comfortably with them? Do they need recognition ........ does it come naturally or is it forced upon them? How does one embrace such aspects without letting it affect them ....... their opinions of self, their actions to others? Of course they can be born to it ...... or fight their way to it ........ a position that others can also look upon with envy ........ someone in command, able to take decisions ...... monumental decisions ..... make or break rules ....... someone who sits as does Justice deciding the fate of others.

Then the personal aspect ....... the region of self. As Mooncat2 stated
Mooncat2 said:
Who rules the country of yourself?
...... and wouldn't we all like to think that we rule ourselves ....... yet very often this is not the case. We can think we do ........ but until we truly know ourselves ........ how can we know what we rule? If that makes sense?

So we have the fiery I AM of Aries ....... sitting alongside Justice ....... a card of balance and air ....... the mental realms ........ quite an opposite I feel ...... especially since Justice to me is Libra (my south node and opposite sign to Aries). A push pull between energy and thought ...... what to do, what to think ......... which way to go ....... makes me think of the 2 swords actually ........ blindfolded and sitting still because it's easier doing nothing than making the wrong choice.

The title to me speaks of *greatness* ........ power, control ...... on a pedestal almost ..... revered, respected, possibly even feared by others. Tink mentioned Hitler ..... I believe he was numerologically an 11/2 ....... which I am too. Something I remembered from one of Mooncat2's many pearls of wisdom was about walking this path ...... the spiritual self of 11, or the ego/material self of 2 ...... what a hard line that can be ......... how do you get the balance right? How do you sense when those scales can tip in one direction or another?

Aventurine ........ a beautiful crystal, one I have at home actually ....... mental alertness ..... but also the colour of the heart chakra ...... perhaps this is where some of the balance can be obtained ........ to feel with the heart instead of only the head ......... not letting the power go to the head, instead trying to remain humble and modest?

Hmmmm, be back later as I'm at work and this just isn't flowing well!

huredriel

Copying this in from Aries 3:

Huredriel said:
Hmmmm wondering how this title interacts with Aries 11 ..... am thinking along the lines of karmic structure ..... suggested paths

Aries 3 - A CAMEO SHOWS THE PROFILE OF A MAN THAT SUGGESTS THE OUTLINE OF HIS COUNTRY.

since this is my natal Chiron ....... gonna have to give this some thought!

Aries 11 - THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, OR THE RULER OF ONES COUNTRY.

Hmmmm I'm thinking here of the inner *self* ..... the soul, the entire being ..... that is part and parcel of the very fabric of the universe ....... so here the word *country* could mean *self* ....... the karmic structure chosen and imprinted upon the soul ....... with my north node of trying to achieve command, presidency, control of the self in Aries 11.

Any ideas anyone? Am I personalising this sign too much?

huredriel

Another thought .......

I AM trying to be the best that I can be?