pisces in eighth house

madmoiselle

What are your opinions or experiences with Pisces in the Eighth House? How does this affect a person? I don't have any particular question, I'm just looking for your thoughts ...

Belatrix

Hi.

This is a very interesting thing.Pisces in 8th house.We need to find keywords for Pisces and Neptune,and then to put it in the meaning of 8th house.If there are no planets in 8th,lets look at Neptun`s position in that chart and aspects of other planets to it.I`ll return to this subject again.Lets see if there are some more thoughts there.Pisces represents self undoing.And 8th house is the most passionate house.

madmoiselle

Belatrix ~ I would be interested in what you come up with.

Belatrix

Yes,I also think that this thread is a very important one.Pisces in 8th.Emotional sign in emotional house.If we then find a few more indicators of the same theme in a chart,we can find great emotionality present there.
It is funny how things can be hidden at first sight very often.It takes time to know someone.But astrologers are in advantage there.They are privileged to know things from the
start.
Yes,sometimes they can make mistakes,if they fall in love and forget about astrology.Ha,ha.

star-lover

8th house = shared resources and values
with pisces/neptune influence in here I would try make sure that a person was not too trusting of others in financial affairs so as not to get taken advantage of

of course thats the bad case scenario

best to have a good trusted financial advisor for all things in this area
i just feel that for pisceans money/long term security is lower in their life priorities than other things and they need help in this area if even its only because they can't be bothered to think about it

im sure there are great combinations here but this one popped in my mind

swinkelp

Corresponding Symbolon card

Hi,

The corresponding Symbolon card for the combination Pisces and House 8 (located on Peter Orban's site) is
http://www.symbolon.de/karten_img/72_skorpion1.jpg

The underlying problem depicted here is that at first you only see the "angel" part of things, ideas, people, i.e. you only see what you want to see, what is beneficial for you (your Ego that is) at that moment.

But after a while, you get confronted with the "shadow" part, and see how things were misrepresented.

The thing to learn here is that everything has a light/shadow part. Not choosing one side over the other. Not making ideas, images, representations we only like at a specific moment...

Remember, all that glitters is not gold.
Great appearances may be good for your Ego, but not for your Soul!
Beware of hypocrisy.

Now you should elaborate more on this with any planets in the 8th house or in Pisces...

Take care,
Patrick

jayelemx

Hello

I find the 8th house in general really difficult. But reading thro' - is v. interestin.

Deszroo

I have pisces ruling 8th house...Chiron there and currently been transited by Uranus....its a once (unless I live to be in my 80s or so) in a life time kind of transit...one that hit with a boom and I can say times have been way!..over the top since. My chiron and thus transiting Ur. are also part of a particular natal configuration; so called mystic rectangle...which already is pluto/neptune themed in general. If you don't have a (known/discovered) planet in the 8th or other house for that matter...you can also count nodes and other thingies (arabian points, transneptunian points..etc)... to get a whole lot more out of a chart. You can also look at which house resides the ruling planet(s) of your 8th....the connections can prove interesting and give further info on how your 8th house is expressed.

Desz

seaweed

Bonjour, madmoiselle. Comment ca va? Êtes-vous eu l'ennui là ou les la plupart êtes-vous intéressé à quelles forces se trouvent là ?

It looks like you're a Leo on the cusp of Virgo? Would your sun be in your first house then? Without knowing your planetary specifics, it would be hard to go into what Pisces in the 8th will mean for you, personally. Even just knowing which planets you have going on in your 8th would help a lot. That would probably be the simplest way to start. If you know your birth time and place of birth, you can go to http://www.astro.com to get a free natal chart. At the top of their homepage, go to the "Free Horoscopes" link and follow it to where it says "Interactive Horoscopes--Astro Click Portrait." It's a really nice feature that lets you do a little preliminary searching about your 8th house aspects. With that info in hand, someone here could probably give you a good delineation based on how the specific planets you have in Pisces might bear on 8th house issues, including the concepts of regeneration, sex, taxes, occult matters, research, sleep, your partner's financial resources/death, inheritance, and the support (moral/physical/spiritual) that you receive from others. Possibly, you might even share similar plantary placements in the 8th with someone here and that could lead to an even clearer understanding as to how these things play out.

Off the top of my head, having a water sign fall in the same house as one that is naturally ruled by a water sign (Scorpio) seems like it could be a hotbed for issues that would be very close to your heart, esp. if your Moon were to fall there, too.

I have a similar situation with having a water sign fall in my 8th and I know it's kind of like having a yod, or hand, focusing on those issues in my life in deeply emotional, intuitive and keenly introspective ways :)