Perfect deck, except...

Rose Lalonde

Golden Tarot of the Renaissance / Estensi

I've ordered the gold foil Golden Tarot of the Renaissance despite what I know is a deal breaking card for many... Atis, self-castrated and looking rather bored as he bleeds to death with his testicles laid out on the grass in the 2 of Wands. Yup.

I'd still like the deck. I believe I can read that card as making a big decision without thinking it through (as I think Rodney pointed out) or as trying to disassociate oneself from a part of who we are.

Still... That was one heck of an interesting decision by Berti / Dworkin. :eek:

Marirowana

Plato drew that in the sky to show how all pentacles should look, maybe...?

Hahah, nice one, thanks Donnalee, made me smile :joke:

The form-pentacle still can't count on much appreciation from my side, though, Plato is a bad draftsman. Come on, the guy was a mathematician, sure he can do better :D

Babalon Jones

I've ordered the gold foil Golden Tarot of the Renaissance despite what I know is a deal breaking card for many... Atis, self-castrated and looking rather bored as he bleeds to death with his testicles laid out on the grass in the 2 of Wands. Yup.

I'd still like the deck. I believe I can read that card as making a big decision without thinking it through (as I think Rodney pointed out) or as trying to disassociate oneself from a part of who we are.

Still... That was one heck of an interesting decision by Berti / Dworkin. :eek:

Holy shite. Interesting in the Chinese curse sort of way. I can't fathom why that would be 2 of Wands, doesn't fit with my idea of that card, never mind why anyone would choose to put THAT on a card even if it did!