Mystical Cats Tarot

gregory

I just got it.

Every cat lover needs it. :thumbsup:

My cat person guest agrees and is off to order one. There is only ONE cat who doesn't look quite cat, to me... That's amazing.

ravynangel

I just got it.

My cat person guest agrees and is off to order one. There is only ONE cat who doesn't look quite cat, to me... That's amazing.

deleted :)

KristinCali

I just got it.

Haha, Im curious which cat that might be?

I thought I was going to be the first to post about this deck because I ordered it just a couple days after Amazon released it, but haven't gotten it yet! I am so excited and glad to see there are so many talking about it here. I'll return with my first impressions.

weaver

Earth Queen. Since you ask :)

For me, the cat that just looks "wrong" in this deck is found on the Chariot card. What's with that cat's mouth?!!!

Lunaea

For me, the cat that just looks "wrong" in this deck is found on the Chariot card. What's with that cat's mouth?!!!

The model for that card is a cat named Mustachio, if that helps! ;-)

gregory

Oops !

Hi Lunaea. I do love the deck - just that one cat doesn't feel cat to me... no disrespect ! Maybe it is someone else's spot on ! Mustachio looks lovely to me, after all !