Silver Witchcraft Tarot

desertrat

So I watched this short teaser video of the soon to be released new Lo Scarabeo deck the Silver Witchcraft Tarot. It has silver gilded edges and is borderless. But other than that, I didn't feel excessively excited about it - probably because I'm not witchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-De5hLA0Dq4&feature=youtu.be

Nearly had a heart attack, however, when she stabbed at the plastic wrap with a letter opener. :bugeyed: How could you scratch up the gilded edges like that !?! Ack!

Dee Ell

Nearly had a heart attack, however, when she stabbed at the plastic wrap with a letter opener. :bugeyed: How could you scratch up the gilded edges like that !?! Ack!

hahahahaha -- I thought you were exaggerating, but she definitely didn't have a lot of finesse whilst performing an "opening a deck" video (and pretty lame one at that - she didn't even show the cards really, just the packaging and the sides mostly!)

Disa

She stabbed right through the middle of the deck !!!!!!!

It looks like a nice deck from what I can tell. I can't tell if the faces are those computer graphic types that I hate. (Or faces of real people stuck in the middle of a card that doesn't seem to fit. )

seedcake

So I watched this short teaser video of the soon to be released new Lo Scarabeo deck the Silver Witchcraft Tarot. It has silver gilded edges and is borderless. But other than that, I didn't feel excessively excited about it - probably because I'm not witchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-De5hLA0Dq4&feature=youtu.be

Lo Scarabeo's decks have those little stripes (do they have more "professional" name in English? Even in my native I'm not so sure how to call it) helping to open the plastic wrap.

Aeric

Ooooh another Rivoli deck! I enjoy his art so much that I'm tempted to buy the deck even though I don't connect to the theme.

daphne

Yes, two heart attacks coming through! What a wild way to open a deck!

I could not see the cards, if they are paintings or computer generated.

And what plain boring backs... There is not at all inspiration left for the backs?

Chara

Photo-deck, I see. Not for me, nope.

The Silver Witchcraft Tarot isn't a photo deck, it has a very painted look to it. Almost all of those pictures on the google search are from Ellen Dugan's Witches Tarot.

daphne

The Silver Witchcraft Tarot isn't a photo deck, it has a very painted look to it. Almost all of those pictures on the google search are from Ellen Dugan's Witches Tarot.

Oh, sorry. That`s interesting news, then!

Do you have some photos of the cards, maybe?