Tarot of the Saints

NiftyKracker

I'm new to this forum... actually, any forum... and I sincerely hope that I do not unknowingly transgress some sort of code as I type. I will simply use a style that I am familiar with and treat this medium no differently than I would some written form of communication.
... Anyway, I have recently come into position of Rober M. Place's new Christian-Gnostic deck, "The Tarot of the Saints." If anyone would like to aid me in exploring the symbolism and function of this deck, I would be deeply grateful.
I am a relative newcomer to the esoteric tradition, and while I do not approach it cynically, I do excercise some caution. Despite my young age, I know how easily misled a fiery eighteen-year-old can be. I trust that many of you are quite accomplished tarotists, but who knows, perhaps I could even be of some service.

Kaz

hi there nifty,
to set up a studygroup for this deck, you can read how that is done in the sticky on top of this forum.
if you have questions on specific cards of this deck, try the using tarotcards forum.
i am not familiar with this deck so i cant help you with the symbolism in it. what you might try is attaching a scan of the card with your post, then others that dont have the deck can respond to your questions as well.

~kaz