There was a wish: A new Forum

Teheuti

Then delete anything you don't want to quote.

Sulis

Is there a dedicated mod for this forum, but they just aren't listed currently?

At the moment the global moderators look after the Historical Research so that's Alta, Sulis and Grigori.

Zephyros

Mary, I really liked your post about the three stages, and it really is true. On the one hand, I study the Golden Dawn eagerly, and want to know everything about what they did, and on the other hand, I know it is a lie, and that the manuscripts were forged. However, the attributions do "work" insofar as they do what they were meant to do, provide food for thought, so I'm willing to practice a little Doublethink and ignore the forgery, taking the substance instead.

Just as Moses may or may not have received the tablets on Mount Sinai, it is still perferable if we don't go around killing people.

Alta

Moderator note:

Solandia is preparing to make changes, more or less along the lines suggested.

The discussions themselves seem to make members more and more angry, by both the posts themselves and PMs to moderators.

Would you all be prepared to wait a day or two until Solandia makes the changes as the topic of the change seems exhausted and until then go back to normal topics of discussion.

Alta
Senior Moderator