Rohrig Tarot, anyone??

Little Baron

Have just happened to fall into this thread. The Rohrig was my first deck and one I have not used much since. However, I would love to work with it again. After talking with Liliana about it, it has seemed to be calling me. If this study group is going to happen, let me know. I seem to forget how inspirational and acurate it was in those early days.

Get back to me about this

Yaboot

catlin

Count me in

Since I now have my pantless Röhrig I'd like to join a study group.

Little Baron

Eager to start

Where do we go from here then?????

Yaboot

Liliana

Well I guess we try and get Phoenix t actually start a topic lol, Im a very good talker but horrid aty beginnning anything :)

:THP

Phoenix

Aight. I guess I will start putting something together this weekend!

Temperance413

Please count me in, this has become the primary deck I use and would love to study more!!

Osher

Err, it's been a long time since this thread was started. Have I missed something? Anyway, count me in

Emily

If the study group is still going ahead, I'm interested too :)

Ruby Red Slippers

Rohrig Tarot Group

I just bought this deck and LOVE it. After seeing some of the cards on the internet, I went and bought it. I had an inspiration not to open it until my husband came home. He has been bugging me for a past life reading. As an experiment I wanted to lay the cards out for a reading before, I ever even looked at them. I was amazed how wonderful they are. In fact just looking at them took me to another place.... My husband agreed that these were the "coolest" cards he'd ever seen. (Believe me he's seem a lot of them! He's very supportive!)

PLEASE PLEASE can we get a study group going here? If no one else has the time I'm willing to write up the agenda, according to the specs and see if we can get started and recruit 100 posts for a forum...
Let me know what you think.

joya250

Count me in too. Have had this deck for a while and want to play with it more.

So..... what are we waiting for? How do we start? ?