Symbolon Group

Solandia

Due to inactivity, the Symbolon study group has been moved to the Archive.

~ Solandia

DeLani

Too late!

So sad! I just got the deck, and I really want to talk to others about it! Boo hoo!

Kaz

thats ok delani. you still can. just do it here, can you read the threads? i suppose so.
ravenswing knows lots about this deck, drop him a line.
i own it as well, but know way less than him. its interesting stuff, but not tarot. i have the german book(s), so if you need more info on certain things, i can scan some pages for you if you read german, otherwise i can try to translate and summarize for ye.

~kaz

Cerulean

If someone started a discussion thread...

...I'd love to discuss this deck more.

Thanks

Mari H.

Solandia

If there's enough interest, I'll re-open the Symbolon study group for discussion. Could I have a show of hands, please? :)

~ Solandia

Cerulean

I lift up one hand for a discussion thread first---and if the discussion thread flourishes to more than two threads in one week or two weeks, then reopen the group.

Sometimes we get so excited about talking about a great deck, but then we have to move on to other things--I'd enjoy it if there's more than two people interested.

Mari H.

Kaz

agree with mari here.

~kaz

Jewel

I'd be interested in following the discussion and possibly participating when appropriate. I have had this deck for years, but have not really used it. It is beautiful, and I would like to learn more about it.

Alta

I would be interested as well.

Rusty Neon

Solandia wrote: "Due to inactivity, the Symbolon study group has been moved to the Archive. "

How does one access that archive? Does one need to be a subscriber to do so?