Tree Tarot (In Progress)

SilentBreeze

I just got the set. The box is beautiful. You are a very talented artist. And the deck is gorgeous. :)

Now that I'm looking through it, although I like small cards, I wish these were bigger, so they would show off the details of the artwork more.

truelighth

I just got my copies! And I love them!!! :D :D :D

Wonderful deck, Dana. And I am so glad you published the full deck. It is already one of my favorites!

2_Journey

My deck arrived today! I haven't had time to play with it yet, and the suspense is killing me! :)

jcwirish

My deck arrived today as well, and it is just beautiful. I love it! I wish the cards were a little bigger too, because I love the artwork, but it is a great deck that I connected with at first glance.

PathWalker

Pay day came, and I've ordered myself a set - yay!!!!!

kisou

Found this deck's images online... fell in love! And have just taken the plunge and ordered myself a set of cards. I'm a little apprehensive about the size of the cards---I've just gotten so used to big decks that it'll be weird for me to shuffle something so small!

But, I'm still excited about receiving this! I can't wait to stare at all the luscious colors and images.