Gemstone rings

Leila_selda

Hello all,

I have a question about gem stones.

What are the benefits for wearing them? And can you bless you own ring?.

Once my mom told me indonesian people wear gemstones for protection. By blessing the ring or doing some kind of spirituel ritual. I do wear gemstones but i dont notice some difference.
I wear indian ruby kinda of a darkpurple color.

Can someone tell me there experience with gemstones and how to bless them?

Isobel Gaudie

I do have a few gemstonerings and pendants. Pendants work better for me. Better than rings or sleeping with crystals beneath my pillow.

I don't have a need to do blessings. My only ritual is to bathe them in moonlight once full.
Rituals work like getting a better connection with your stone. Its not necessary for me though. I get my stones by choosing intuitively. Just picking the ones that appeal most to me and feel good.
I'm often surprised if I read about them afterwards. Following your own hunches is usually spot on. :)

Leila_selda

Hi Isobel Gaudie,

Thank you for your reply.

What are pendants? I never heard about that.

Well i dont have much experience with gemstones. I only cleanse them with water.And i do wear ruby because the stone really attracted me.and i also wear jade stone for luck and protection but if it really works i dont know:p But i do like gemstones and the colors. And i also wear/and choose the one that attracts me :)
I do have a few gemstonerings and pendants. Pendants work better for me. Better than rings or sleeping with crystals beneath my pillow.

I don't have a need to do blessings. My only ritual is to bathe them in moonlight once full.
Rituals work like getting a better connection with your stone. Its not necessary for me though. I get my stones by choosing intuitively. Just picking the ones that appeal most to me and feel good.
I'm often surprised if I read about them afterwards. Following your own hunches is usually spot on. :)

Padma

A pendant is a stone (often set in silver or gold) that you wear on a silver or gold chain, or a leather lace, around your neck. :)

Wearing a ruby ring is good, because it keeps the energy of the ruby near the energy centre, or chakra, that it goes with - the earth chakra. (from feet to groin). (Red or black stones). Rubies are also traditionally thought to bring life force to the wearer, and protection.

Jade would be good to wear around your neck, on a chain long enough for it to be near the energy centre it serves, the heart. Green and pink stones relate to the heart chakra.

Leila_selda

Hi Padma,

Ohh ive never seen one. I will go to the store this weak to check it out.

Ohh thats interesting that ruby gives the wearer life force and protection.I guess thats the reason why i was so attracted to it.

I actually wear jade around my neck. It used to be my moms. My aunt gave it to me when she pasted away. For luck.

And very interesting that green and pink relates to the heart chakra. I diddent know that.

Funny that youre intution
A pendant is a stone (often set in silver or gold) that you wear on a silver or gold chain, or a leather lace, around your neck. :)

Wearing a ruby ring is good, because it keeps the energy of the ruby near the energy centre, or chakra, that it goes with - the earth chakra. (from feet to groin). (Red or black stones). Rubies are also traditionally thought to bring life force to the wearer, and protection.

Jade would be good to wear around your neck, on a chain long enough for it to be near the energy centre it serves, the heart. Green and pink stones relate to the heart chakra.

Padma

Hi Padma,

Ohh ive never seen one. I will go to the store this weak to check it out.

Ohh thats interesting that ruby gives the wearer life force and protection.I guess thats the reason why i was so attracted to it.

I actually wear jade around my neck. It used to be my moms. My aunt gave it to me when she pasted away. For luck.

And very interesting that green and pink relates to the heart chakra. I diddent know that.

Funny that youre intution

Well...if you are wearing jade around your neck, then you are wearing a pendant ;)

Here are two pictures, these are examples of pendants.

Attachments

• Pendant.jpg
    Pendant.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 185
  • pendant 2.jpg
    pendant 2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 199

Leila_selda

Hi Padma,

Yes im wearing a pendant but a small one how funny. Thnx for showing me :)
Well...if you are wearing jade around your neck, then you are wearing a pendant ;)

Here are two pictures, these are examples of pendants.