10 of wands

roseinthewinter12

Hi everyone I did another spread for a friend. The last 4 cards were puzzling (I need friends in happy relationships lol. This was done using the universal waite deck.

there are the positions of the card.
1.What the querent may experience in the future in this relationship.
2.What the querent's partner may experience in the future in this relationship.
3.Where the relationship is headed.
4.Outcome.

the cards were :
1 judgement- putting things on the table to see what is the next move
2. death THE END
3. 10 of swords. Hitting rock bottom, nothing else to give.
4. 9 of wands strength to stand firm in the face of adversity.

I interpret this reading as basically in the near future will be a time of reckoning in their relationship. It seems that things will probably end and they will both be exhausted because the relationship took a toll on both parties. In the end they will both find the strength to continue trying in the relationship? Would you say this is accurate? Once again I am unsure whether there will be a split or they will just keep going.

Aeterna

wow, seems like an exhaustive relationship.

judgement: this card brings an energy of difficulties or sensing a sort of obstacles which if turn out well, is going to give a huge change for the better of the relationship.

death: Maybe one of them is going to decide to retreat for a while or just giving an end to the relationship,in this case i see the death emphasizing the meaning of the Judgement.

10 of swords: not a good card for relationships, 10's represent completion, painful endings, again the cards are emphasizing this relationship coming to an end, and a painful one.

9 of wands: maybe after all this mess up there, both decide to give it a go on the relationship and stay together after all OR staying firm on the determination of going the path by their own.

roseinthewinter12

Again I can't help but sense things are coming to an end, and it will be painful because neither seems to be willing to do the work necessary. I suggested marriage counseling when they reconcile but she said they don't need it. I see the exact same patterns as before the split. In all honesty they got back together because moving on was too hard. Not saying there isn't love but so many other unhealthy factors keeping things together.

Gareth84

Judgment-- The querent needs to make a decision, likely a painful one, that will take her into the next chapter in her life.

Death--For her partner, the relationship has already ended or will end soon. Death is also a card of transformation, but the question specific to this card's position was specifically about the partner, not the relationship for both of them. He could change dramatically, but the next two cards don't inducate that. If he changed and the relationship improved, they would be much more positive.

10 of Swords--She may feel as if her world has ended but the great thing about the 10S is that it shows there's nowhere to go but up. Keep in mind, for her partner it's likely already over anyway. Things can only get better.

9 of Wands--She's got a struggle ahead of her, it's going to be tough, but she'll survive. I bet if you drew another card to clarify it would be very positive.

roseinthewinter12

So what I take it from most interpretations judgment does not mean an end to a relationship but more of a resolution of issues within a relationship