What does he miss about me?

roseinthewinter12

Did the two of you have a strong non-physical connection? Is it possible he misses that ? To me that is what the HP represents. The page of pents maybe you had many qualities he admired? He misses discovering the different aspects of who you are? I agree with the others that judgment has a lot to do with Karma.

SweetSiren

I think he does miss you

There's something about the High Priestess that tells me he's yet to admit to himself what he misses about you. The combination of Page of Pentacles and Judgment lead me to think about something being obvious and in his face. I just can't help but see these cards as a process. The fact that he misses you, he isn't aware of/hidden from his conscious mind (High Priestess). He will see something (page of pentacles) and it will all come rushing back (Judgment). And he'll realize it's quite a lot that he misses. With these cards, it's as if they're saying, the question isn't "What" he misses about you, but realizing just how much he does miss you- a connection (high priestess) that he'll feel the absence of. When you miss someone truly, you can never pinpoint exactly what it is that you miss- it's who they are that you hate to feel the lack of.

But if there HAS to be something exact- I'd say it's in the way you saw the world, carried yourself, what you find interesting- it gave him a feeling of waking up. You, unknowingly, made him take notice of things he had never seen.

Midsummereve

Did the two of you have a strong non-physical connection? Is it possible he misses that ? To me that is what the HP represents. The page of pents maybe you had many qualities he admired? He misses discovering the different aspects of who you are? I agree with the others that judgment has a lot to do with Karma.

Hello Rose,
Yes, we had a strong platonic connection. I sense that is what he misses too...
Thank you for your input here!

Midsummereve

I think he does miss you

There's something about the High Priestess that tells me he's yet to admit to himself what he misses about you. The combination of Page of Pentacles and Judgment lead me to think about something being obvious and in his face. I just can't help but see these cards as a process. The fact that he misses you, he isn't aware of/hidden from his conscious mind (High Priestess). He will see something (page of pentacles) and it will all come rushing back (Judgment). And he'll realize it's quite a lot that he misses. With these cards, it's as if they're saying, the question isn't "What" he misses about you, but realizing just how much he does miss you- a connection (high priestess) that he'll feel the absence of. When you miss someone truly, you can never pinpoint exactly what it is that you miss- it's who they are that you hate to feel the lack of.

But if there HAS to be something exact- I'd say it's in the way you saw the world, carried yourself, what you find interesting- it gave him a feeling of waking up. You, unknowingly, made him take notice of things he had never seen.

I think that I see what you mean about the process in the combo PP + Judgement. Something definitely coming out for all to see or hear.

And I like the way you interpret Judgement - that feeling of waking up. It's quite poetic and could be true too!

Grizabella

I can't remember where I read it----some book or other I was reading---but I read a very interesting point about the Page of Pentacles awhile back. In the RWS he's not grabbing onto the Pentacle. It actually seems to barely touch his hand. And the point was made that he seems to be studying that Pentacle in awe and with deep appreciation. This reminds me also of what I tell others about relationships. If a butterfly lands on your hand and you close your hand on it to try to keep it, you crush it. But if you let it land on your open palm and just observe it, being willing to accept that it could fly away and you'd never see it again, then it stays alive to come back to you if it chooses sometime in the future.

Midsummereve

I can't remember where I read it----some book or other I was reading---but I read a very interesting point about the Page of Pentacles awhile back. In the RWS he's not grabbing onto the Pentacle. It actually seems to barely touch his hand. And the point was made that he seems to be studying that Pentacle in awe and with deep appreciation. This reminds me also of what I tell others about relationships. If a butterfly lands on your hand and you close your hand on it to try to keep it, you crush it. But if you let it land on your open palm and just observe it, being willing to accept that it could fly away and you'd never see it again, then it stays alive to come back to you if it chooses sometime in the future.

"If you love someone, set them free" ? :)