Lenormand/Titania Draw; weekly draws

hilde430

Hi,

Well, I'd say the first weekly draw on the petit jeu Lenormand was rather succesful. So, I want to do a little poll here.

How many draws would you prefer ? One every week, one every two weeks or one every month ?

Hilde

zorya

so glad you want to continue this hilde! i vote for every two weeks. as a second choice, maybe once a week.

Moonbow

weekly or fortnightly is fine with me too........ :)

Moonbow

Anyone else care to join us....

or have a choice of how often?....

:)

Diana

Oh, I think as long as the spreads are not too long, we could do one once a week, no?

And then see how things develop?

hilde430

I personally would prefer one every 2 weeks. That means that I would start the next discussion this Sunday or Monday.

I'm also a member of another very good cartomancy forum which has weekly exercises not only on petite jeu Lenormand, but also on Grand Jeu Lenormand, playing cards, Gypsy Witch. There are also swap readings and a lot of discussions going on over there. If anyone is interested in the link, please pm me about it.

Anyway, because I'm rather active over there, that is the reason why I would prefer to start discussions here every two weeks.

Hope that's ok.

Hilde

kattelein

Hi!

Well, I like weekly readings, and this is how i do it: I shuffle the cards, and then pick out 7: 1 for each day of the week. I spread them out in a circle, and pick out 2 more cards for each day. I also use this spread for the 12 months.
Hope this is of any use to someone!

Kat