Titanias Fortune Cards

purple_scorp

Hi Tarotlova,

yes, I have one of Le Normand's decks. Actually, another member Hilde has started a weekly draw thread that you should come over and join - in this Oracle category. It uses Le Normand cards but I've been applying the Titania interpretation there.

Titania's Fortune Cards was the first-ever card deck that I purchased so I feel a great affinity with them. As I'd written in another thread, they are the reason I happened upon this forum, because I was looking for places where I might be able to discuss them.

And like you, I much prefer Titania's modern adaptation and interpretation of these cards.

Luna, no bird, no fish, no scythe. Hmm, no gossip, money or change of direction ever for you???? Don't you ever do the full spread (with all 36 cards). Obviously they all come out then.

purple_scorp

lunakasha

purple_scorp said:
Luna, no bird, no fish, no scythe. Hmm, no gossip, money or change of direction ever for you???? Don't you ever do the full spread (with all 36 cards). Obviously they all come out then.

purple_scorp

Nope....guess maybe I should try that sometime huh??? ;)

I usually do the 7 or 9-card spreads....I think the 36-card spread was intimidating for me when I first got them and I just never considered trying it....

Also....this was my second deck of cards (after the Crow's Magick Tarot) and first oracle deck....and still my favorite oracle (closely followed my Madame Endora)....these cards do not mess around!!!

I think I will try the full spread and post it here....sounds like it would be an interesting challenge....

:) Luna

purple_scorp

Luna,

do the 9 card spread first, then pick one of those cards to elaborate with for the 36 card spread.

Will be interesting to see what you get....and where that bird, fish and scythe come out.

p_s