Titania's Fortune Cards/Le petit jeu lenormand

katie_here

I have just bought this deck and find it fascinating. As I only got it last saturday, of course, I'm just learning to read the cards and thought that I'd do the seven card draw every day for a week and see what turns up.

I mentioned it to purple_scorp who said there was a weekly draw by Hilde430 on the same thing and I could learn a lot from there.

But when I looked at one of the draws I see that the cards are preceeded by numbers which I don't have in Titania's Fortune Cards.

Is this the same deck and can I learn anything from it?

also whilst I'm here... am I right, when the book doesn't have an explanation for a combination of cards, do you make your own mind up about them for example:

( the whole 7-card draw was Ring, Snake, clover, woman, heart letter key)

Clover : Woman : Heart I was reading it as a woman who is lucky in love because I couldn't get a specific explanation for Clover + Woman Woman + Heart

The combination of Ring and Snake has got me a bit confused. If Ring is Love and relationships, and Snake is hold your tongue, then do you keep quiet about love, or don't rock the boat, or what?

I'm going to offer a reading when I've practiced a bit more, so if anyone wants me to do one for them (for practice purposes,) I'd be more than happy.

thanks

tarotlova

I have Titanias cards, and she based this deck on Le Normands but tried to make it more relevent to todays society. So they are the same, but I think Le Normands are to negative where Titanias are lighter. Yes you are right if there are no specific card combinations then take each card on its own face value and try and go with what you feel is right. I have had some amazing readings with this deck, you will find that they are so accurate, I never ask a question not even for the Querent and they always answer what they wanted to know or some thing more important. I go into hilde's forum and I use Titanias deck, don't worry about the numbers the cards are almost identical. Now I'll interpret what I see in your 7 card reading which I found overpowering when I started learning this deck try 1 or 3 daily. The snake next to the ring means to me that you should not reveal all in a relationship, possibly a woman your mum? or a freind, and being next to the clover means that your wisdom will be able to handle what that is as it is a lucky card, also that a woman will be lucky in love and a letter or some other form of communication will be the key.