What's your favorite Lenormand deck and why?

stella01904

MM ~ I like the Grand Jeu, too! Has anyone seen the Revival Lenormand? Would I like one of those! I love the art on my deck, but the Revival pictures look less cryptic - I need both! ;) For Petit Jeu, my favorite is my antique C.L. Wust deck that I got on ebay. It's uncoated and very old, I only read with it once or twice a year. It's German and though I normally prefer playing card insets to poems, this one has the poems in German - no distraction, no annoyance. Antique Petit Jeu comes up for sale on ebay all the time - usually cigarette cards, very lovely. For everyday I use Piatnik - it has nice art, heavy card stock, and playing card insets. The Clouds being switched to the left-hand side doesn't bother me. I would be more irritated using Titania's - photograhic images don't appeal to me on a deck. Just a personal quirk. Though I did once see a script where the Titania deck flashed, each card for just a fraction of a second. You sat and watched it and you would only remember seeing certain cards. Now THAT was interesting - your eyes and brain are the oracle! BB, Stella