Which Titania Fortune Card is your favorite?

tatsi

The Titania Fortune Cards would not be what I would call a pretty deck. The artistic choice of photograhic negatives is just not my thing. Also the images are more simplistic and flat than say the Piatnik Lenormand. That said, which card is your favorite, most aesthetically pleasing and/or the one that is most intuitive to you? For me it would be the Tree.

There is just something about the Tree card. Though I don't like the photographic negative technique, it seems to really work with this image. This cards doesn't seem simplistic or flat to me. It actually feels like it has some depth to it and is very intuitive for me.

tatsi

lunakasha

Great question....

I personally find these cards very intuitive and not at all *flat*.....simplistic, yes, but in a good way....I find that these cards deliver very clear messages, partially because the images are so simple and uncluttered. Which is interesting because I normally prefer cards that are more intricate in detail...but these cards just work for me somehow.

I also love the Tree....it seems to be alive, consumed with light and energy.

Other favorites include the Mountain, the Road and the Garden....possibly because these cards have more of a three-dimensional quality to them visually. The Garden reminds me of a nice, peaceful retreat that I like to visit...seeing this card in a reading always makes me feel relaxed and at ease.

:) Luna

purple_scorp

Hey Luna.....where have you been? I haven't seen you for ages?

tatsi, I think my favourite card is the House (maybe cos I always wanted a sweet little doll's house like that when I was a young girl ;). I also like the Heart too though, because it has my two very favourite colours. My sister is rather fond of the Bear.

You know, I have a soft spot for that Book too, because I got an extra Book card in my deck.

Can we also discuss the card we dislike the most? For me, it would have to be the Mouse (because I have them running around my house at the moment - eek).

And the most misinterpreted card - the Tower - purely because of its phallic symbology.

cheers

purple_scorp

katie_here

I always like getting the letters, they seem the most exciting card to me. I'm having trouble seeing the mountain as a mountain and not a big ice berg though!!!.

The most striking card is the heart though, because it just sits out so beautifully on the background, sort of 3D.

I like some of the cards, but I'm not too sure about them being negative images. Would positive look any better though?