Interpreting Lenormand/Titania draws

katie_here

just as a matter of interest..

when you are taking your turn at interpreting the weekly draws, do you read what others have posted then make your interpretation, or do you make your interpretation then read everyone elses???

Personally, I don't read anyone elses until I've had a think myself, that way, I don't become influenced, but if I get something similar to someone else, then it gives me some confidence.

what about you?

tarotlova

I do my interp first then read the others.

tatsi

I do my interpretation first, then read the others. It's interesting to compare my intrepretation to those similar to AND different from mine.

tatsi

Moonbow

I do my reading without looking at the others, because I don't want to be influenced. Going back and looking at them is an interesting learning process too and this is supposed to be for practice and getting to know the cards.... so that 's how I do it.

In Draw 2 myself and Tatsi came up with almost exactly the same wording as well as meaning...... which I found amazing and meant that the spread spoke to us both in the same way.

What I have noticed since Draw 5 though, is that the Titania cards do have a slightly different meaning. Many, if not all of you, came up with a health issue in Draw 5 and my Lenormand cards didn't pick that up at all. LWB has no mention either.......... interesting.

Am I the only one using Lenormand?