titania hardie

Denise

hi im learning tarot and have the waite set and recntly bought the tatania hardie fortune cards
does anyone have these or used them
or can any one suggest of any good cards to learn with which is easy to remember without looking at a book

Lee

Hi Denise, I wrote a little bit about the Hardie cards in this thread. Go down that page about nine posts and you'll see it.

-- Lee

Royal Cat

Hi Denise,
I have the Tatania fortune cards and do use them occasionally. I got them on sale (really cheap!) and thought the packaging was lovely. I suppose it's really a matter of taste for the images on the cards... some of them are really quite a turn-off (such as the Barbie doll woman or just some of the garish colors). But overall I like the simplicity of the cards. With little or no practice it's easy to get a lot of information out of her quick 9 card ("Bingo" style) spread - without getting distracted by the abundance of symbolism as in the Rider-Waite tarot decks. These cards, however, are NOT tarot cards and some of the meanings are quite different (i.e. Moon and Tower) so if you're looking for a 'beginner's tarot deck' this isn't what you need. BUT, If you're just looking for an similar-to-tarot card divination system then they are simple and (in my opinion) fairly accurate. I use them mostly for simple "what can I expect/what's going on for the next week" type of questions, not in-depth, soul searching sort of things.

Hope that helps :)
Cat