Tarot of Marseilles Millennium Edition

Penthasilia

I can't seem to get any of the links to the website to work- is anyone else having that problem?

Penthasilia

Maybe because I was correcting my post?

Sorry for the delay, Penthasilia!

Do they work now?

No- I can't get either one to connect, and tried on 3 different browsers. :(

Richard

They're all working on my computer. Maybe your internet provider is having problems. Recently I've experienced things like that, where some links work and others don't.

ETA. In case anyone is wondering, I didn't steal my merkaba avatar from Wilfried's site. :)

Penthasilia

They're all working on my computer. Maybe your internet provider is having problems. Recently I've experienced things like that, where some links work and others don't.

ETA. In case anyone is wondering, I didn't steal my merkaba avatar from Wilfried's site. :)

It doesn't work with either my internet, 4G or another wireless connection- so I am thinking it is the site.

I am trying to access the website and it just isn't working- not by link or by typing in the number. I am able to only access a cached link through Chrome- but not the main one.

Hopefully it can be worked out- I was very interested in seeing the theory behind the cards.

Richard

It doesn't work with either my internet, 4G or another wireless connection- so I am thinking it is the site.

I am trying to access the website and it just isn't working- not by link or by typing in the number. I am able to only access a cached link through Chrome- but not the main one.

Hopefully it can be worked out- I was very interested in seeing the theory behind the cards.
I completely lost my internet yesterday evening. I have broadband dsl.

The site links work for me. The theory information is mostly in some pdf files of selections from the book, which is in French. I was looking through them, and one of them caused a minor crash. I had gotten a prompt that the file was defective. However, I might be able to download the files and email them to you. The book looks as if it might be good to have, even though my reading knowledge of French has mostly evaporated, through non-use over the years since graduate school.

Here is a link to the pdf file of the table of contents of the book. If it works for you, let me know, and I can post the links to all the files.

http://www.tarot-de-marseille-millennium.com/images/documents/le-code-sacre-du-tarot_sommaire.pdf

Penthasilia

I completely lost my internet yesterday evening. I have broadband dsl.

The site links work for me. The theory information is mostly in some pdf files of selections from the book, which is in French. I was looking through them, and one of them caused a minor crash. I had gotten a prompt that the file was defective. However, I might be able to download the files and email them to you. The book looks as if it might be good to have, even though my reading knowledge of French has mostly evaporated, through non-use over the years since graduate school.

Here is a link to the pdf file of the table of contents of the book. If it works for you, let me know, and I can post the links to all the files.

http://www.tarot-de-marseille-millennium.com/images/documents/le-code-sacre-du-tarot_sommaire.pdf

No luck. :( I called the internet company- everything is fine with my connection. And considering the 4G didn't work- I wasn't expecting it to be a broadband problem. Perhaps there is an issue with Mac users accessing the site?

Oh well- no worries. I can live without. :p

garmonbozia

That is great news! I've been wanting to read that book for a while!

Penthasilia

I received the majors and book set about a week ago, and frankly I am surprised there is not more "chatter" regarding this deck. It by FAR exceeds any of my other decks, and has catapulted beyond even my Noblet by Flornoy.

I am excited to dive into the book- and should have time to do so this week. But truly a remarkable and stunning deck.

Thanks so much for the evident time and energy that was placed into the creation!