Tarot of the Sidhe 78 card deck news!

whipsilk

I have your majors from Adam McLean. I'll definitely be purchasing the full deck when released. Yay!

Sienna

I'm waiting for the full deck to be published, can't wait to see the Sidhe in all its glory!

SX

Chronata

oh yes. Absolutely!

I keep wanting to post on all the minors as you finish them...
but it would be just a lot of oohing and ahhing and gushing!

Can't wait!

What a wonderful reading deck this will be (just like the Majors!)

Shina

I love the cards. I would like them but a bit depends on how much its on my pocket. The shipping eats a lot for me.

Annabelle

This is exciting news! I have the majors-only edition and love it. I'm looking forward to buying the full 78 card deck when it's available! :)

redflash

I have the majors & most definitely want the full 78 card deck !! OOOOOOO Can't wait !!!

Strange2

That's wonderful news, Em, congratulations! Definitely count me in for a deck!

phetish

Hi Folks -

Derek from TarotPress.com here... I just wanted to chime in that not only is Em a excellent designer, but she has been a wonderful person to work with. :)

It's great to hear all the votes of confidence for Emily's artwork. Perhaps these comments will motivate her to finish the deck sooner rather than later ;) nudge NUDGE! ;)

For those concerned about shipping... IT'S FREE! Once the decks are offered for sale, the prices listed will be complete "to your doorstep" prices - anywhere in the world.

Derek

Leo62

Great news Em :) Well done!

Sidhe-Ra

I am overwhelmed, and I can't tell you all how much your support means to me. Thank you all, SO much! xxx

As for getting the deck finished, I'm doing my best! :)

However, I've got some crucial rewrites for my musical that need doing over the next couple of months- we're workshopping in front of the BIG west end producers! Touch wood, cross everything!

Plus I'm preparing for the Spirit of Paganism event in Ludlow at the beginning of next month...but all I want to be doing is the Tarot! What fun!

I promise to do my bestestest to get it done as quickly and as well as I can :D

Blessings,

Em xxx