Mystic Fairy Tarot Discussion Thread (2007 and 2009 threads merged)

WaterSong

memries said:
I thought I had answered here. Sorry.
It is my intention to buy the deck and can get it from Amazon but want to check out a store closer to home as the postage changes the price considerably. I am thrilled to be getting it and will participate when I do !
Thanks.

hello memries :)

I saw this deck at Borders this past week end....so if you have one close by go and check it out .....
Come in and play! :)

xoxoxoox
magenta

memries

No we have Chapters and Indigo.. same owner. I do not know of any Borders but will check those out as well. Can't wait. M.

Rhiamon

would love to join in also :)

Hemera

Welcome Rhiamon!

magenta is starting a thread for the Priestess and I a´m starting one for the Empress shortly.
Anyone else feel like starting a thread for a card?
(We´d love that! Please PM me or magenta..)

Skydancer

Me too! Me too! I want to play, too!! :)

Hi all!
HOW did I miss this thread?? Been babysitting a special doggie for 5 days but the owner JUST picked her up so finally my time is my own again. Although it seldom is ... but I digress.

I just saw the EMpress thread so then found that you all have started a study group!! Timing is everything, as someone famous or other once said.

So - I am using only MF and VRomantic now. For a while - get to know them. I'm actually tired of exact RWS clones ~~ my inner voice just told me yesterday to knock it off and get down to just USING these two decks for a while. Gotta listen when the voice bops you over the head. :bugeyed:

{adding} at first I was gung-ho for this deck, then I waffled a while. aNOTHER fairy deck?? But in the end I went ahead and got it almost on impulse and I am SO glad that I did. I like it, I like the stories in the book (the ideas are wonderful -fuels the imagination like crazy), and I like hearing from Barbara!! :)

SO anyway; glad to see you all!
You'll be hearing from me ... lots! *not always a good thing but oh well*

*S*

Hemera

Hi Skydancer,
nice to have you aboard *waving*

Go ahead and tell us your favourite and least fav. cards ?? (in the appropriate threads)

Hemera

Just wondering if anyone here has a scanner so we could have images of the cards to attach to the threads??.. It would be sooo great..
(I do not have a scanner..)

willowfox

I have been wondering why the minors all have what looks to me like bubbles floating about on them. Do they have any specific meaning or reason for being there?

Hemera

I always think of them as Faerie Pearls. Treasures, and symbols of Beauty and Wholeness. They are probably water bubbles or soap bubbles, but maybe some of them are real pearls,too?

This deck must be selling really, really well because when I bought my copy from amazon I also put another copy in my shopping basket to buy later.
It was £11. Now I got a note saying that the price has gone up to £19 since last week!! I hope this deck will not sell out before I get a chance to buy a second copy...

willowfox

I purchased my cards on eBay.

I saw that silverlotus, over on tarot trading, wants to trade their Mystic Faerie.