Court Cards

Moon Light Pie

Hi Everyone,

Can someone recommend a thorough book on Court Cards?

Love and Light,

Moon Light Pie [emoji287][emoji93][emoji513]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, Moon Light Pie!

There are two books I'm aware of that are solely devoted to Court Cards. Details for both of them can be found here in the Forum Index pinned at the top of the first page of threads in the forum.

A number of books will devote a chapter or two about Courts. One such is Anthony Louis' Tarot Beyond the Basics.

Moon Light Pie

Thank you!!!

bradford

Greer, Mary K. and Tom Little. Understanding the Tarot Court. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 2004.

Moon Light Pie

Thank you Bradford!

Shade

Seconding the Greer / Little. It's quite comprehensive.

Moon Light Pie

Thanks Shade!

Nemia

I read both, the Warwick and Greer/Little, and the Greer/Little is better, more thorough IMO.

(And everybody should read Louis' Tarot beyond the Basics, it's a very good book. )

Barleywine

(And everybody should read Louis' Tarot beyond the Basics, it's a very good book. )

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My only regrets are that it wasn't twice as long and didn't cover even more advanced topics! I'm left to create my own. :)

Nosgo

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My only regrets are that it wasn't twice as long and didn't cover even more advanced topics! I'm left to create my own. :)

I wish they were more books of this kind that deal with advanced topics and still have this easy to read writting style.