Faeries Oracle (Froud) - Universal Card

Jewel

My most sincere apologies to all I offended with my lack of tact and lack of political correctness in describing what made me uncomfortable with the Maiden. I meant no offense either to those with down syndrome or anyone else. If you read the entirety of the original post (on page one of this thread) you will see that I actually love the Maiden card. Thank you for bringing my poor choice of words to my attention. I do not work in the field and my choice of words was an ignorant one not one meant to be demeaning. I stand corrected. Too bad that the one word alone took out the true value of the post and the point I made that I was "really stretching it" to find someting negative about the card. Goes to show the power of a word.

p.s. to ensure no one else gets offended I have deleted the portion of my post that offended you.

Jewel

Re: Re: Faeries Oracle (Froud) - Universal Card

Ooooopsssss looks like this was a double post! I have deleted it.

MysticRose

9 - Singer of Initiation

Taking into consideration what my other 2 power cards were, this one is a mystery to me. To initiate is to begin... but how to begin and what to begin are still the questions. It is a pretty card though! :)

Momof6

The Faery Guide

Ok....I'm confused and welcome any commentes from the more experienced Oracle folks.

I pulled the same card that was my most unappealing card. It is the Faery Guide which totally shocked me because it was one card out of all of those spread out all over the table but it just appeared to want to be picked up...kept on drawing my eye to it over and over again...so when I turned the card over and saw that it was the same card that I had previously chosen as the most unappealing card, well......

Any comments or suggestions?

Hugs and Bright Blessings,

Momof6 (Jade)

Rhiannon

Perhaps your Faerie Guide wants to contact you. Especially because you found this card to be your least favorite. Maybe it's saying "Hey, I'm not so bad. Take some time and find out who I am and that I am here to help you!"

R :)

Momof6

Rhiannon said:
Perhaps your Faerie Guide wants to contact you. Especially because you found this card to be your least favorite. Maybe it's saying "Hey, I'm not so bad. Take some time and find out who I am and that I am here to help you!"

Thanks for the insight Rhiannon,

Will my study with the faeries oracle help me learn how to find my faery guide?

I think you may just be right....at least, that explanation really does resonate wtih me.

Bright Blessings,

Momof6 (Jade)

Rhiannon

I think it could be that your faerie guide may be an entirely new faerie that's not even in the cards! But, since I haven't found my guide yet, either... I'm no expert. LOL

Maybe try meditating on it, or asking the guide to reveal him/her/itself. That may bring about some insight. Who knows, they are quite unpredictable.

jade

okay, so this card is 50 - arval parrot

1. the atmosphere of this card is knowledge, wisdom and communication.

2. the physical manifestations in someone's life would be to speak your thoughts. don't keep them inside.

allow the words to create your reality. take them into your mind and send them out into the world. words are powerful and suttle and gentle and a great way to manifest your reality.

3. clarity, honesty.......very complex yet so simple. :D allow your mind to be honest and clear and then speak your mind!

4. spiritual characteristics.........manifestation through communication.

5. i love his throat chakra. the way he points to it and it glows :D

6. all that i find mildly uncomfy would be his pointy ears. communication doesn't have to be blunt, it can be wrapped in light and compassion.

7. this is a card representing a wo/man of wisdom and light.

in light,
jade

Jewel

Re: The Faery Guide

Momof6 said:
I pulled the same card that was my most unappealing card.

When I did these exercises I picked my favorite, least favorite and then drew my universal card from the cards that were left ...

jade

me too but perhaps it is telling you something?

i would definitely look into this card more indepth.

in light,
jade